Arizona Ready to Apply $51M of Note Proceeds Toward Colorado River Bridge
- NEW YORK: Tappan Zee's $700M Note. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p9
The article informs that the New York Thruway Authority will sell a 700 million U.S. dollar bond anticipation note for building a new 3.9 billion U.S dollar Tappan Zee Bridge.
- Michigan Bridge Study: Covenants Would Protect Taxpayers; Costs May Rise. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;9/21/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33586, p4
The article reports on an independent study which claims that the proposed bond covenants to build a publicly funded bridge would protect taxpayers if the fall revenues will not meet the expectations in Michigan.
- Sales Tax Hike for Waterfront Project Could Go Before Tulsa County Voters. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/22/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32472, p4
The article reports that the proposed sales tax increase that would aid up to $600 million in bonds and helped finance the lion's share of a public-private redevelopment of the Arkansas River in downtown Tulsa County, Oklahoma. The potential development also known as the Channels, includes the...
- Florida Expressway OKs $200M Deal for Reversible Lanes. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p5
Reports on the approval of the financing package for the reversible lane project by the Tampa-Hillsborough County Expressway Authority in Florida. Sale of revenue bonds; Payment for the bridge foundation repair costs until reimbursements are recovered from the employer; Appointment of a special...
- ILLINOIS : Bi-State Bridge Review. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p35
The article reports on the plan of Illinois and Missouri officials to review the proposed bridge project that they were unable to complete because of the differences of its scopes and costs. Officials have disagreed on how to fund the $910 million project, with Illinois looking to fund it...
- Bridge Project Starts. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p33
The article reports on the groundbreaking ceremony for the Louisiana 1 bridge project which is estimated to cost $1 billion more than its original estimates. The estimates are used to structure a $161 million bond deal sold by the Louisiana Transportation Authority. The main reason for the...
- Bridge-Bond Deal Closes. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/3/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33888, p7
The article reports on the $702 million tax-exempt bond transaction deal closed by Indiana to finance the volume of the state's half of the $2.6 billion bridges project with Kentucky.
- Is it time to move on to Plan B? // Inside Tucson Business;5/8/2006, Vol. 15 Issue 48, p4
The article reflects on how the University of Arizona (UA), Tucson, can raise fund for the construction of a bridge for its new Flandrau Science Center. It is stated that architect Rafael ViÃ±oly is trying to attract public opinion in support of the bridge. It is opined that the cost of the...
- Indiana Governor Pitches Road and Bridge Plan. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
Indiana Gov. Mike Pence unveiled a new $1 billion, four-year road and bridge construction plan that draws from reserves and calls for new borrowing.