Stevens Formally Takes Over as President of Investment Company Institute
- Seen at the ICI Convention in DC. // Money Management Executive;5/23/2005, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p3
Several photographs of personalities and events related to the Investment Company Institute's (ICI) general membership meeting which was held in 2005 are presented. One photograph features ICI President Paul Schott Stevens delivering his remarks at the general membership meeting. Another...
- President Takes Over At ICI, a Fund Group. // American Banker;6/2/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 105, p10
The Investment Company Institute said that Paul Schott Stevens has succeeded Matthew P. Fink as president of the mutual fund trade group in Washington. Stevens was unanimously elected president by the institute's board of governors on March 10. As head of its legal and research staffs, he was...
- Fund Industry Detends Dark Pools. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;10/5/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the positive and negative outcomes of dark pools of liquidity to the average investors in New York. It states that dark pools is advantageous to the average investors by offering mutual funds because it is an efficient way to make large trades without impacting the market....
- Stevens Named ICI Pres; Will Take Helm in June. Frankie, Chris // Money Management Executive;3/15/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the appointment of Paul Schott Stevens as president of the mutual fund trade association. His role as representative of mutual funds and fund boards; Expectation to build bridge between the mutual fund industry and regulatory authorities; Highlights of his future plans.
- ICI Head Calls Compliance Critical to Restoring Faith. Burke, Kevin // Money Management Executive;11/15/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p4
The article focuses on the 2004 Operations Conference and Service Provider Exhibition in Orlando, Florida. Investment Company Institute president Paul Schott Stevens stressed the importance of funds and their operations support working together with regulators and the media to redefine the...
- Jim Riepe, Former Vice Chair, T. Rowe Price, On Matthew P. Fink. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;10/27/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p11
The article reports on the comments of Jim Riepe, former vice chairman of T. Rowe Price, on Matthew P. Fink. He comments on Fink's knowledge of mutual funds and his contributions to the industry. He discusses that Fink served as an educator to many and discusses Fink's book on mutual funds. He...
- Speaking volumes. Eisenberg, Meyer // Business Law Today;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the book "The Rise of Mutual Funds: An insider's View," by Matthew P. Fink.
- Matt Fink Chronicles Rise Of Mutual Fund Industry. Morgan, John // Money Management Executive;10/27/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p1
The article reviews the book "The Rise of Mutual Funds: An Insider's View," by Matthew P. Fink.
- Roundup of latest retirement news. E. B. N. // Employee Benefit News;May2009, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p52
This section offers retirement news briefs as of May 2009. At the Education and Labor Committee hearing of the U.S. Congress, Investment Co. Institute president Paul Schott Stevens testified that Americans have continued their 401(k) contributions despite the economic crisis. Mutual fund...