Mum Funds Lose $3.39 Billion in April, Down for Year
- With '04 Behind Them, Muni Funds Gain $870M in January. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/2/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32081, p6
The article reports that, according to Investment Company Institute data, municipal bond mutual fund inflows grew to $870 million in January and equity fund inflows slowed to $8,718 billion. The sizeable inflows into municipal funds contrasted with a dismal 2004, in which the funds experienced...
- Money Market Funds Continue at Record Asset Levels. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p57
The article reports on the status of asset levels in municipal money market funds in the U.S. Asset levels have reached record levels for eight consecutive weeks. This condition results as municipal funds experience inflows of $3.03 billion for the week ending November 26, 2007. This increase in...
- Losses Reach $1.5 Billion in October, the Worst Since 2000. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/2/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31523, p7
Reports on the loss suffered by municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. during October 2002 which was the worst since 2000. Level of volatility experienced by the municipal bond market in twenty years; Statistics of shareholder redemptions from municipal funds and net inflow; Status of assets...
- Tax-Free Assets Grow to Record $314.47 Billion. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32018, p6
Reports on the growth of assets in tax-free money market funds in the U.S.
- Stock Funds Had Turnabout in April . // American Banker;6/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 105, p9
Reports on the inflow and outflow of United States mutual fund assets in April 2001, according to the Investment Company Institute. Stock funds; Money market funds.
- Funds that Invest Abroad Lead Industry Down in July . GARMHAUSEN, STEPHEN // American Banker;9/1/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 168, p8
Reports on the drop in net sales of international and global mutual funds in July 1999. Decline in assets under management in short- and long-term funds; Performance of stock mutual funds and money market funds; Overall net flows of all long-term mutual funds.
- Weekly Reporters Post $639M of Net Inflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32623, p6
The article reports on the $639 million net inflow of the weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds for the period ending in May 2, 2007 in the U.S. The reported net inflow is up from $602 million that was reported in the previous week and AMG Data Services says that it represents the 41st...
- Munis, Tax-Free Money Markets Tick Up Amid Overall May Decline. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32416, p7
The article reports on the slight increase in municipal bond mutual funds and tax free money market funds in their combined total net assets in the U.S. for May 2006. The tax-free money market funds included in the report also saw a slight 1.7 percent rise in the total net assets, increasing to...
- Fortunes Turn for Munis, With $538 Million Inflow. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p7
Focuses on the municipal bond mutual funds market in the U.S. Recovery in net inflow experienced by the market in February 2004; Factors affecting the market; Outflow suffered by the tax-exempt money market funds.