Miller Named Chief of Tax-Exempt And Governmental Entities Unit
- Change of name. // Practical Accountant;Jul99, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the change of name of the United States Internal Revenue Service Tax Exempt Operating Division to Tax Exempt and Government Entities Operating Division.
- A Message from the Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT): Stakeholders: please participate! // Employee Plans News;Sep2009, Vol. 9, p6
The article presents a message from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT) concerning the IRS determination letter process for the new retirement plan. It says that the IRS has changed the determination letter process by making...
- Tax exempt gets new deputy commissioner. // Practical Accountant;Dec99, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the appointment of Darlene Berthod as deputy commissioner of the United States Internal Revenue Service Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division. Previous position; Scope of responsibilities.
- Capital Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p5
Highlights developments concerning government moves affecting the bond market in the United States. Includes the expected passage of the financial modernization bill submitted to President Bill Clinton; Speculations on appointees to the two top positions in the Internal Revenue Service's Tax...
- Advisory Group to the Internal Revenue Service Tax Exempt and Government Entities Division (TE/GE); Meeting. Zarin, Roberta B. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;5/18/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 97, p29755
The article offers information on the U.S. Internal Revenue Service meeting conducted by the Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities held in Washington D.C. on June 6, 2012.
- TEB Lays Out Reasons For Professional Responsibility Referrals. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;6/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p5
The article focuses on issues pertaining to referrals of bond lawyer misconduct by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service's tax-exempt bond office to the Office of Professional Responsibility. Such professional responsibility referrals are made whenever it believes that the practitioner provided...
- Request for Applications for the IRS Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;Oct2013, Vol. 78 Issue 190, p60378
The article presents a notice from the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) requesting applications for membership to serve on the Advisory Committee on Tax Exempt and Government Entities (ACT) on or before November 4, 2013.
- IRS announces appointments for new government division. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;11/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30771, p5
Announcements appointments made by the United States Internal Revenue Service for the Tax-Exempt and Government Entities Division. Includes Edward Weiler as head of the division; Carol Gold as director of new Employee Plans function; Steve Miller to head the Exempt Organizations function.
- Panel Suggests How IRS Tax-Exempt Bond Office Can Increase Efficiency. Jagoda, Naomi // Bondbuyer.com;6/17/2015, p22
The article reports on the recommendation by an advisory panel about how the U.S. Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) tax-exempt bond office can increase its efficiency and effectiveness in a time of dwindling resources and increased market complexity. The tax-exempt bond panel of the IRS' Advisory...