Moody's Gives Upgrades to 60 Minnesota Cities
- Moody's Upgrades N.Y.C. GOs. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p1
Reports on the upgrade of New York City's general obligation debt yesterday to A1 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Result of the economic recovery; Increase in property taxes; Improvement of sales and income taxes.
- Ratings Movers: Laidlaw Up On Sale Of Business/PTS Down. // Bank Loan Report;6/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the upgrade of the corporate credit rating of Laidlaw International Inc. by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reflection of the firm's sale of its health-care business unit which allowed the company to pay debt; Ability of the management to be more focused on the operational management...
- Problems Mount For San Diego. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p1
Reports on the revision of the credit ratings for the city of San Diego, California's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Reason that prompted the agency to downgrade the credit rating; Outlook of the company on the state of the city's finances; Transactions affected by...
- Moody's: San Diego's Outlook Is Negative. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p3
Reports on the revision of the Aa1 general obligation rating of San Diego City in California by Moody's Investors Service. Revision of the rating from stable to negative; Reason for the revision; Decrease in the proposed budget allocation for the city.
- Lottery Bonds Get Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/12/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32485, p35
The article reports on the second upgrade on credit rating by Moody's Investors Service on about $2 billion of outstanding lottery revenue bonds in Florida. The bases for the rating upgrade to A2 from A3 include the outstanding levels of debt service coverage, as well as the additional bonds...
- Detroit Trust on Watch as Moody's Revisits Scale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p5
The article reports on the placement of the Detroit Retirement Systems Funding Trust on Moody's Investors Service Inc.'s watchlist for a possible downgrade. The action follows apprehension over potential changes in the method of assigning such ratings. The credit rating agency assigned an Aa2 to...
- MISSQURI: Moody's Sings K.C. Blues. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32834, p9
The article reports on the revision made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. on Kansas City's general obligation (GO) credit to negative from stable as the city prepares to enter the market with several new-money and refunding deals in Missouri. The agency affirmed the city's Aa3 GO rating on a...
- Moody's Places Airports on Negative. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;8/14/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32940, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. changed its outlook to negative for airports in the U.S. The rating agency warned that reductions in airline capacity are causing possible credit problems because it puts airlines at danger of bankruptcy. Such capacity reductions were...
- Exposure to Europe won't affect ratings of most Asian corporates -- Moody's. // Asia Insurance Review;May2012, p38
The article discusses the report "Exposure to Europe Won't Affect Ratings of Most Asian Corporates" by credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service, which indicates that many Asian-rated companies are less exposed to conditions in the euro zone.