Municipals Follow Treasuries Down As Manufacturing Beats Forecasts
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31210, p36
Presents information on government securities trading in the United States, as of August 23, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- Big N.Y.C. Offerings On Tap. PHILLIPS, TED // Bond Buyer;3/15/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33281, p1
The article reports on two bond deals in New York City which will total 1.26 billion of taxable and tax-exempt debt when completed. It is noted that the city government will be bringing 900 million dollars of general obligation bonds. Furthermore, 360 million dollars of tax-exempt refunding...
- Munis Firmer Amid Heavy New-Issue Supply. Sçarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/5/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32481, p2
The article reports that as of October 14, 2006 municipal market has been slightly firmer as market participants endured a flood of new-issue supply, having a deals that totaled to more than $2 billion in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempts were about two or three basis point firmer....
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Weaken in 'Sloppy' Session; Yonkers, N.Y., Offering Postponed. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31848, p2
Reports on the postponement of municipal bonds in Yonkers, New York. Assessment of equity gains; Evaluation of the government bond market; Impact of the weakness in tax-exempts on the postponement.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p51
Presents data on the bond market of the United States as of June 14, 2001. Daily and weekly municipal bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds; Municipal market data general obligation yields; State and local government series rates.
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;10/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30739, p31
Presents graphs and charts depicting results of securities trading in the United States, as of October 1, 1999. Includes securities prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Municipal bond indexes.
- Munis Firmer Following Weaker Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended January 2, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market was firmer in light trading. Municipal bond traders said that tax-exempts increased three to four basis points....