- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $8B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p24
The article informs that according to the U.S. Treasury Department, it will sell $8 billion of four-week discount bills. The bills have an issue date of January 5 and are due February 2.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.000%, 3.190% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p7
The article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed. The author presented the price, median bid, and total tenders for the 91- and 182-day. The low bid was 2.980% and the bid-to-cover ratio was 2.39. Tenders at the high...
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/24/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31827, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's announcement that it will sell $19 billion of four-week discount bills on February 24, 2004.
- Treasury Details Weekiy T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Focuses on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to auction 91-day and 182-day discount bills to refund in maturing securities.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.300% High. McConnell, Alison // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned 19 billion dollars of four-week bills at a 2.300 percent high yield on February 8, 2005. Price; Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32754, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the securities markets in the U.S. The Treasury Department revealed that the federal government recorded a $55.6 billion deficit in October 2007. The Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills incurred low rates as of November 13, 2007 over...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.870%, 0.970%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower in the week of December 23, 2003. Rates during the previous auction; Coupon equivalents; Total tenders; Median bid for the 181s.
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $11B. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell 12 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on December 23, 2003.
- Weekly T Bills Go At 1.470%f 1.725%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Reports that tender rates for the United States Treasury Departments's 91- and 182-discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 1.47% high rate. Coupon equivalents; Median bid; Amount of discount bills purchased by the federal banks.