Fannie Mae to Break Ground in Auction-Rate Securities Market
- New York City Housing Agency's Efforts To Fully Escape ARS Market Hit Snag. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32831, p3
The article focuses on the plan of New York City Housing Development Corp. to pull-out the auction-rate securities market through series of redemptions and remarket in New York City. Such plan includes the remarketing of the auction-rate bonds on three HDC-financed projects including 2 Gold and...
- JPMorgan Chase and Fannie Mae announce financing for new mixed-income housing in East Harlem through the New York City Housing Development Corp. // New York Amsterdam News;12/26/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 52, p5
Announces a 231-unit joint initiative housing program for low-moderate and middle-income families at 1955 First Avenue in New York city by the New York City Housing Development Corp., JPMorgan Chase Bank and Fannie Mae. Contribution of JPMorgan Chase Bank to the project; Strategic importance of...
- N.Y.C. Housing Corp. Taking Care of Business Amid Scandal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31598, p3
Reports on the approval of bond sales and related proposals by New York City Housing Development Corp. Decision to take $75 million out of unrestricted reserves to support housing plans; Estimated number of houses to be built; Senior manager and co-senior managers of the deal.
- Hearing Brings Liberty Financing Closer for 90 West Street. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/11/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31759, p3
Reports that the New York City Housing Development Corp. has scheduled a public hearing on the proposed sale of 110 million dollar in Liberty bonds in Manhattan, New York. Sale in the municipal market.
- N.Y.C. Agency's $535M Deal Will Help City Qualify for ARRA Funds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;2/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33272, p24
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to sell bonds for the acquisition and rehabilitation of public housing.
- NEW YORK: N.Y.C. Housing Debt OK'd. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;7/9/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33743, p9
The article focuses on the approval of New York State's housing bonds worth 250 million dollars by the New York City Housing Development Corp.
- New York Issuers Line Up $5.5B of Deals in First Quarter. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p39
The article reports that New York City and state-level issuers plan to sell about 5.5 billion dollar of bonds in the first quarter of 2005. According to a prospective schedule the state comptroller's office released late Wednesday, New York City plans to sell 550 million dollar of general...
- Affordable Housing Push. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p35
Reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. to a bond financing that will be invested in affordable housing development in New York City.
- N.Y.C. Housing Agency Approves $100M Issue. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32474, p40
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Housing Development Corp. (HDC)on their plans to sell $100 million of taxable and tax-exempt bonds to preserve or construct 11 buildings throughout the city. The board also approved their plans to lend a total of $35 million to these...