Going Garden State: Lebenthal First Retail Office in New Jersey
- Dot the I's cross the T's. Edwards, Jim // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/31/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p9
Presents information on what advertising agencies have to do in order to gain the advertising account of Lebenthal and Co. Value of the account; How Jim Lebenthal, the chairman of the company is described; Business operations of the company.
- LEBENTHAL & CO. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;07/19/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30935, p7
Reports on Lebenthal & Co.'s launch of a television commercial about its discretionary money management account service on CNBC. Company's efforts to cater to high-net-worth individuals' separate needs; Description of the 30-second commercial.
- Lebenthal Readying New Palm Beach, Fla., Office. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p6
Reports on the plan of Lebenthal to open an office in Palm Beach, Florida. Name of top executives for the office; Development of advertising campaign to enhance name recognition; Assets management plan of Lebenthal.
- Alexandra Lebenthal's first TV spot pitches lifelong service. Kushner, Aviya // Bond Buyer;07/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30193, p6
Focuses on the television commercial of Alexandra Lebenthal that tackles the relationship of Lebenthal & Co.'s with prime investors. Aims of the commercial; Targets of the commercial; Duration of the commercial display.
- Lebenthal offers credit reports on Web. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/18/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30601, p27
Reports that Lebenthal & Co. is offering credit reports on its Web site. Description of the bonds of the company.
- AOL BREAKUP WOULD MEAN A FEE BONANZA. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p38
Focuses on the business separation plan of Time Warner and American Online. Reason of the business separation; Terms of asset separation; Impact of the separation on its operation.
- Take steps to defend your wealth. Tuttle, Matthew // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/23/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p21
Focuses on the importance of asset protection planning on business owners. Considerations in business planning; Options in paying estate taxes; Need for a proper planning team.
- Lebenthal's taxable muni fund has hit its stride after a rocky start. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;07/27/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30443, p7
Describes the performance of Lebenthal & Co.'s taxable municipal bond fund. Markets served; Top five holdings in the Lebenthal taxable fund; Comment by James L. Gammon, president and senior portfolio manager of the company; Forecast on the municipal bond market supply.
- Love my stocks. Birger, Jon // Crain's New York Business;03/31/97, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p3
Looks at the steps which Alexandra Lebenthal, president of Lebenthal and Company has put in place to ensure the competitiveness of the firm in the municipal bonds industry. Personal information on Alexandra Lebenthal; Plans for the implementation of further investment equities; Continued...