- Year-End Stock Watch: Apple Underachieved In 2012: But Overachieved Since 2002. // Media Industry Newsletter;1/7/2013, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p7
A chart is presented that shows performance of technology stocks in 2012.
- Infographic: Tech Market Watch. // American Banker;12/24/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 195, p11
The article presents a table or chart that lists the high and low closing prices for technology stocks during a 52-week period and also information about symbols used in the chart.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/9/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p9
Several charts are presented that depicts the investment rating and key data of 150 monitored stocks of several sectors which include health care industry, telecommunication services, and technology.
- MARKET WATCH. // Orange County Business Journal;4/15/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p14
Presents charts and graph depicting the stocks of the technology sector in California as of April 2002. Decline of the quarterly revenue; Variation of the profit estimate; Assessment of the market capital.
- STOCK CHART. // Health Data Management;Feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p44
A chart of health care technology companies that tabulates their stocks as of January 7, 2008 is presented.
- BANK TECHNOLOGY STOCKS. // American Banker;4/26/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 78, p14
Presents charts depicting the performance of the technology stocks in the United States for the week ending April 26, 1999. Increase of Alltel's data processing stocks; Decline of Computer Sciences' stocks.
- EER Stockwatch 2012: Share Price Values for Instructional Technology Providers, Jan. 27-Feb. 10, 2012 (closing prices). // Electronic Education Report;2/20/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p7
A chart is presented depicting the 2012 "Electronic Education Report" (EER) journal's stockwatch for share price values for instructional technology providers from January 27 to February 10.
- Market Watch. // Orange County Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p40
Several charts are presented on BNY Mellon Wealth Management's stocks analysis in Orange County, California including firms with one billion U.S. dollar or higher market capital, firms with 25 million to one billion U.S. dollar worth of market capital, and technology firms with 25 million U.S....
- siTech20. // Siliconindia;Oct2013, p46
Two charts depicting the stock indices of top public technology companies in the U.S. and India in 2013 are presented.