- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;12/17/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 51, p46
A chart is presented that shows the six stocks with share prices of at least $1 that had the greatest percentage change in price in the U.S. retail industry for December 13, 2007.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;1/21/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p35
A chart is presented that lists the stock performance of retailers and wholesalers in the U.S.
- Retail Stocks Mediocre in 1999. // Chain Store Age;Feb2000, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p56
Presents a chart which tracked the performance of retail company stocks in the United States in 1999. Stock valuation based on the closing per share prices; Top ten retail companies; Stock performance of the different classes of retail trade.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;10/8/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 41, p38
A chart is presents that shows stocks in the retail industry.
- Market Quotes. // SN: Supermarket News;2/11/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p71
A chart is presented that shows the market performance of stocks owned by retailers in the U.S. as of February 2008.
- Industry Dashboard. // Home Channel News;3/5/2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p42
Several graphs related to housing in the U.S. are presented including one on housing sales, another on Home Channel stock, and one on monthly retail sales of home centers, pro dealers and hardware stores.
- DNR STOCK REPORT. // DNR: Daily News Record;8/13/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p14
The article presents a chart of the stock market performances of various companies in the clothing and retail trade for the week ended August 8, 2007.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS. // SN: Supermarket News;2/27/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 9, p26
Statistics are presented showing a market summary of the stocks of North American food retailers at the close of February 22, 2012.
- Sharewatch. // British Baker;1/27/2012, p10
A table related to share price of baked food retailers and food suppliers in Great Britain is presented.