- STOCK SOCK: $109 BILLION IN MEDIA VALUE DESTROYED SINCE MAY. BOND, PAUL // Hollywood Reporter;2016, Vol. 422 Issue 3, p18
A table is presented that shows the stock performance of several media and entertainment companies from May 2015 to January 2016 including Walt Disney, Comcast and Time Warner.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;9/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 62, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of mass media companies on September 28, 2005 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/15/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p36
Several charts are presented that list the global underwriting volume, global equity deals, and global merger and acquisitions in the industrials and media and entertainment sectors.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 33, p52
Presents charts depicting Global Media/Entertainment Underwriting Volume and deals and investments in Media and Entertainment as of August 2004.
- Showbiz 50. Bond, Paul // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/5/2007, Vol. 400 Issue 54, p13
Several charts on entertainment industry stock index including Martha Stewart Living, Grupo Televisa, and Gemstar TV Guide are presented.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;10/21/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 15, p5
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of mass media companies in the U.S. on October 20, 2005.
- STOCK WATCH (August 11, 2011, Wall Street close). // Media Industry Newsletter;8/15/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 32, p3
A table is presented which lists the stock performance of several mass media companies in the U.S. as of August 11, 2011 including Apple Inc., CBS Corp. and News Corp.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;7/6/2006, Vol. 292 Issue 2, p6
This article presents a chart detailing the stock performance of numerous media companies, including Disney, Netflix, and XM Satellite Radio.
- Editor & Publisher U.S. media stock values. // Editor & Publisher;8/12/95, Vol. 128 Issue 32, p13
Presents a chart showing mass media stocks for the week ending August 9, 1995. Includes A.H. Belo Corp.; American Media Inc.; Hollinger Inc.