- Weekly Stock Performance (as of April 17, 2014). // MondayMorning;4/21/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p3
A chart is presented depicting the weekly stock performance of healthcare service providers, suppliers, manufacturers and health maintenance organizations as of April 17, 2014.
- Untitled. // MondayMorning;9/8/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p3
A chart on the weekly stock performance of several health care companies including Community Hlth, HealthSouth and Aetna is presented.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: HEALTH CARE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/29/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p40
Several charts and tables on the health care industry' global underwriting volume, new issues in the sector and the recent global equity deals are presented.
- Weekly Stock Performance (as of June 14, 2013). // MondayMorning;6/17/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p3
A chart is presented which shows the weekly stock performance of various medical firms including UnitedHealth Group Inc., Pfizer Inc. and Medtronic Inc.
- Weekly Stock Performance. // MondayMorning;9/24/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p1
A table is presented which lists the weekly performance of stock in the healthcare providers in the U.S. as of September 21, 2012 including Community Health, Fresenius, and Gentiva.
- Weekly Stock Performance (as of August 14, 2015). // MondayMorning;8/17/2015, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p3
A chart showing weekly stock performance of medical care industry as of August 14, 2015 is presented including Amedisys, Community Hlth and Fresenius.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);10/25/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p2
Several charts are presented which depicts market data in West Virginia which include the market performance of healthcare company Humana Inc. and the stock index performance in the state.
- MONEY, CREDIT, AND SECURITY MARKETS: Common Stock Prices and Yields. // Economic Indicators;Sep2011, Vol. 116 Issue 9, p31
Several charts are presented which show the common stock prices and yields in the U.S. from 2001-2011, including the earnings/price ratio on common stocks, the financial and health care, and Dow Jones & Co. Inc.'s average stock prices.
- facts figures & trends. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Apr2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p10
The article presents multiple charts and tables, including one that lists hourly earnings of production workers from 1998-2008, one that provides stock market information of health care companies, and another that shows the predicted employment trends in physical therapy.