S&P Upgrades Baptist Health South to AA-Minus
- Oz PFI suffers risk increase, says S&P. // Public Private Finance;Jun2003, Issue 74, p6
The increasing level of risk in public private partnership market will become increasingly relevant to investors in Australia, credit rating agency Standard and Poor Corp.'s said this month. In a review of the Australian market, Standard and Poor's stated there was a lack of standard...
- S&P lowers outlook on reform delays. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/17/2003, Vol. 47 Issue 42, p24
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its outlook on the sovereign ratings of Lebanon to stable from positive. Significance of the outlook revision; Proposed budget for 2004; Factors that will influence a rating improvement.
- S&P Lifts Its Watch on Lake County, Ind., and 8 Localities. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p7
Reports on the removal of the negative CreditWatch designation for Lake County and other municipalities in Indiana by Standard & Poor's Rating Services. Plan to review other areas after a court challenges the constitutionality of a tax reassessment in the state; Review conducted on each issuers...
- S&P Dims New Mexico Outlook to Negative. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;12/1/2014, p1
New Mexico's dependence on energy revenues and government funding brings a negative outlook to the state's AA-plus rating from Standard & Poor's.
- OKLAHOMA: Water Utility Earns AAA. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32977, p9
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its rating on the debt of Oklahoma City Water Utility Trust to AAA from AA-plus in Oklahoma. The rating reflects the rating agency's recognition of the utility's role as a regional wholesale water supplier and its significant liquidity...
- Alliance Affirmed. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31911, p31
Focuses on the affirmation of the BBB-plus rating on Alliance Community Hospital debt by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Ohio. Revision of outlook for the debt; Factors influencing the negative outlook; Risks associated with a sizeable and behind-schedule construction plan to replace an existing...
- COLORADO: Nice View in Boulder. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32977, p9
The article reports on the AA-minus to AA upgrade made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Boulder County's debt in Colorado. The rating agency's move came with a $40 million issue that priced before the credit market went into deep freeze. The ratings reflect the county's very strong financial...
- S&P Upgrades Affirms Massachusetts Power Agency. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;6/1/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31895, p4
Reports on the increase of the rating by the Standard & Poor's on one of the eight power projects managed by the Massachusetts Municipal Wholesale Electric Co. in Massachusetts. Enhancement of the debt issued by the Nuclear Project Number Three; Stability of the outlook on all the ratings.
- S&P Upgrades Providence Power Plant Bonds to Investment Grade. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p49
Reports on the upgrade of the credit rating for the special obligation tax increment bonds for Providence, Rhode Island power plant projects by rating firm, Standard & Poor's Corp. in Providence, Rhode Island. Revision of the rating from BBB-minus to investment-grade; Relationship between...