N.m. Hospital Seeks Enhancement for Expansion
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...
- Moody's Corrects UConn Rating Mistake. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;7/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31686, p34
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. upgraded special obligation student fee revenue bonds of University of Connecticut (UConn). Rating to which the bonds of UConn were downgraded.
- Phoenix Plans $233 Million for ASU Campus. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/21/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32116, p3
Reports on the plan of Phoenix to contribute an amount of bond proceeds to provide a downtown campus for Arizona State University (ASU) in Dallas. Rating of the city's general obligation bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Estimated amount of financing for the ASU project; Release of...
- Temple University to Sell $375M in New, Refunding Bonds. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32390, p44
The article reports that Temple University is planning to competitively sell about $375 million of new and refunding debt. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based university will sell its bonds through the Pennsylvania Higher Educational Facilities Authority. Moody's Investors Service Inc. has...
- West Virginia on a Roll With $70 Million Sold So Far in 2003. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/27/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31802, p28
With a handful of deals already complete and a potential 4 billion dollar pension bond sale later in the year, West Virginia, the Southeast region's smallest issuer last year, has started 2003 with a sizeable amount of bond issuance as of March 27, 2003. New-issue volume grew to 674 million...
- Moody's Revises Wisconsin GO Credit to Stable From Negative. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p33
Reports on the revision of the general obligation credit rating of Wisconsin to stable from negative by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Improvement of liquidity position in the current fiscal year; Increase in state revenue; Stability of the economy and financial condition.
- Bankrupt JeffCo's Restructuring Plan Is Novel: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33999, p1
The article focuses on the research of Moody's Investors Service Inc., which highlights that the restructuring plan proposed by bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama, is unique in public finance. It further mentions that the proposal anticipates in issuing new bonds to redeem defaulted ones at a...
- Waynesboro, Va., GOs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an underlying A2 and an enhanced Al rating to Waynesboro, Virginia's $14.4 million of series 2005 genera! obligation public improvement bonds. Reflection of the reduced fund balance; Assessment of the limited tax base benefiting from a...
- Moody's Downgrades $1B of Puerto Rico Appropriation Bonds to C from Ca. // Bondbuyer.com;12/22/2015, p27
The article reports on the December 2015 move of credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service to downgrade 1.09 U.S. billion dollars of Puerto Rico appropriation bond issued by the Public Finance Corp. from C to Ca.