ESDC Names Underwriters for Jets-Javits Deals
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;2/26/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p22
The article discusses the research recommendations for financial services in the U.S. It is recommended by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. that investors who own Fannie Mae 5.5 mortgages swap into a duration-neutral combination of a 10-year 5.5x5.5 Planned Amortization Class bonds and cash. The...
- N.J. Economic Development Authority Approves $2.7B of Contract Bonds. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;7/14/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31925, p5
Reports on the New Jersey Economic Development Authority's (EDA) approval of the sale of state contract bonds to help balance the state's fiscal 2005 budget. Comments of State Treasurer John McCormac on terms under the deal; Plans of the state to secure the bonds with revenue from increases in...
- Cape Coral, Fla., Wraps Up $53M Refunding Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/20/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32053, p4
Reports on the completion of a two-day wastewater assessment refunding in Cape Coral in Florida. Purchase of bonds by city financial services director Mark Mason; Insurance of the Series 2005 bonds of MBIA Insurance Corp.; Marketing of the debt to investors by underwriters Citigroup Global...
- Munis End Flat, Treasuries Gain; Over $1 Billion of New Issues Sold. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2003. Market status of municipal bonds; Amount of major new issues sold by underwriters; Sale of state personal income tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc. INSET: MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, September 23.
- Peace Bridge Readies Refunding, Looks to Expand Capacity. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p32
Reports on Buffalo and Fort Erie Public Bridge Authority's bond financing plans for the Peace Bridge which connects Buffalo, New York with Fort Erie, Ontario. Authority's plan to refund all of its outstanding debt with a variable-rate bond sale; Lead underwriting of the deal by Citigroup Global...
- Mississippi's Variable Route. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p1
Reports on the issuance of taxable and tax-exempt debt by the state government in Mississippi. Total amount of bonds the government will sell; Proceeds of the bond sale; Selection of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. as the underwriter and remarketing agent of the sale.
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Sale Is Next Week. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32231, p4
Announces the refunding of federally taxable bonds from the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority in Philadelphia. Appointment of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. to price the bonds; Payment guarantor; Significance of the sale to the center's portfolio.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 48, p28
Discusses the strategies of different finance companies in the U.S. offering, among others, asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities. Citigroup Global Markets Inc.; Countrywide Securities Corp.; Lehmand Brothers Inc.; Wachovia Securities LLC; RBS Greenwich Capital.
- Countrywide leading issuer at 3Q05 close. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;10/10/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p4
Focuses on lenders that were included in asset-backed securities issuance league tables for 2005, which was prepared by Thomson Financial. Countrywide Securities as the market leading issuer; Ranking of Lehman Brothers; Amount of securities issued by Citigroup Global Markets.