- WINNERS & LOSERS. // Caribbean Business;1/14/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p10
Two charts depicting the positive and negative performances of various financial institutions in Puerto Rico in terms of stocks are presented including Doral Financial Corp, Triple-S Management Corp., and the Oriental Financial Group.
- WINNER & LOSERS. Carmona, José L. // Caribbean Business;4/29/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 16, p18
Two charts are presented which depict the winner and loser banks based on their weekly performance in Puerto Rico stocks which include First BanCorp Doral Financial Corp., and Popular Inc.
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/2/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p26
Several charts are presented that rank brokerage stocks and bank stocks according to their performance.
- Is the techno-branch making its voice heard? // ABA Banking Journal;Feb2004, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p50
Presents several graphs on the technology industry. Top technology spending priorities; Comparison of technology spending of banks in 2003 and 2002; Comparison of projections on technology spending in 2003 and 2004.
- A SORRY SAGA. // Business Today;2/14/2016, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p28
The article presents graphs which provide information on the status of the banking industry in India as of 2015, and presents statistics regarding the decline of the stocks of private and public banks under the Nifty Bank index on January 13, 2016.
- 1999 results for 242 Chicago-area banks. // Crain's Chicago Business;2001 Top Business Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p59
Presents a chart and graphs related to the top banks in Chicago, Illinois ranked by 1999 percent return on average assets.
- Chicago's largest banks. // Crain's Chicago Business;2001 Top Business Lists, Vol. 23 Issue 53, p65
Presents a chart and graphs related to the largest banks in Chicago, Illinois ranked by assets on March 31, 2000.
- BIG BANK WATCH. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2002, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p18
Presents a graphical representation of the performance of banks in Latin America for the first quarter of 2002.
- Top 225 banks. // American Banker;12/21/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 242, p14
Presents several charts and graphs related to the performance of the top 225 banks in the United States for the third week of December 1998.