- FORECASTS ENERGY STOCKS. // Dow Theory Forecasts;10/27/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 43, p5
A chart is presented depicting the forecasts for energy stocks, including the stocks of Chevron Corp., ENSCO International Inc. and Oceaneering International Inc. in 2009.
- Stock watch. // Utility Week;5/15/2015, p19
Two graphs are presented that show the increase in energy company shares following the victory of the Conservatives in the 2015 British general election.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/29/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 21, p36
Several charts and tables on the global energy industry's underwriting volume, global new issues in the sector and global equity deals are presented.
- International Petroleum. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul2012, p149
Several charts are presented depicting the rates of crude oil production, consumption and stocks across the globe as of 2012.
- Evening Roundup. // Evening Round Up;10/29/2014, p1
The article presents charts and graphs showing the stock performance of bullions, base metals and energy sector in the U.S. in 2014.
- BUSINESS & FINANCE. // Electronic News;4/22/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 17, p12
Presents several charts and graphs on the stock performances of companies in the U.S. electronics industry as of April 2002. Advanced Energy Industries; Apple Computer; Arrow Electronics; Agere Systems; Agilent Technologies.
- ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/13/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 23, p36
Presents graph and charts depicting the global energy underwriting volume as of June 6, 2005. Price for the initial public offering of Renova Energy; Interest of CNOOC, China's biggest offshore oil producer, to acquire Unocal; Plans of NYMEX to launch the Middle East's first futures exchange for...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/15/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 19, p28
Several charts are presented depicting the global underwriting volume, global equity deals, and global merger and acquisition of corporations in the energy sector.
- Stocks. // Money;Dec2010, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p127
The article presents charts illustrating the performance of stocks in various categories, as of October 20, 2010, including energy industries and the financial sector.