- Fidelity Capital & Income. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: Fidelity;Jun2010, Issue 85, p5
Several charts are presented depicting the rates of Fidelity capital and income including rating and risk, portfolio analysis, and tax analysis in the U.S. as of 2010.
- STAR RATINGS. // Money Management;5/6/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p23
Several charts are presented depicting the most comprehensive managed investment star ratings in Australia, including Equities Managed Investment, Investment Bond, and Property Managed Investment.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/11/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p9
A table is presented which lists the investment ratings and monitored stocks of various companies including Procter & Gamble Co., Exxon Mobil Corp., and Aflac Inc. within the given sectors which include consumer staples, energy industry, and financial industry.
- CHAPTER 6: MOKÄ–JIMÅ² BALANSO IR UÅ½SIENIO ATSARGÅ² STATISTIKA: 6.3. TarptautiniÅ³ investicijÅ³ balansas. // Monthly Bulletin (Bank of Lithuania);2014, Issue 7, p91
A chart is presented depicting the international investment position from 2012-2014 including direct investment, equity and debt securities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING IN SSA 2014. // Finweek;1/29/2015, p10
Several charts are presented related to investment banking in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2014 including merger and acquisition fundamentals, equity capital markets fundamentals, and debt capital markets fundamentals.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;5/10/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 19, p9
Presents a chart depicting on the forecast monitored list of investment ratings of 167 monitored stocks.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/9/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 32, p9
Several charts are presented that depicts the investment rating and key data of 150 monitored stocks of several sectors which include health care industry, telecommunication services, and technology.
- EQUITIES Special Situations Recommendations Still Open on 2/1/00 and Subsequent Recommendations. // Equities Special Situations;Apr-Jul2000, Issue 482, p8
Presents a chart depicting the recommended corporate stock investments by 'Equities Special Situations' in the U.S.
- U.S. Equity. // Investment Management Weekly;10/28/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p2
A chart is presented showing data on U.S. equity in the third quarter of 2008 including a list of Plan Sponsors, its size in millions of U.S. dollars, specific mandate, award in millions of U.S. dollars, management firms and consultants.