Second-lien Loans Are Taking Off
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p6
Presents a list of closed loans in the U.S. for the period covering February 12 to 19, 2004. Borrower; Bookrunners; Principal amount; Type of loan.
- 3 The vulnerability of the domestic banking sector is significantly increased by the rapid deterioration of corporate and household credit portfolio quality and the high ratio of non-performing loans: 3.3 Continuing deterioration of portfolio quality... // Report on Financial Stability (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);
The article focuses on the quality of loans portfolio of financial enterprises and co-operative credit institutions in Hungary as of 2011. It discusses trends in key indicators such as 90 days past due loans to total loans, loans coverage ratios, and loan loss provisioning to total loans from...
- CHILTON ON MORTGAGES. Chilton, Mark // Money Marketing;3/10/2005, p32
Presents views on issues about online decisioning. Discussion of the value of online decisioning; Examples of lenders in the United States that offers binding decisions online; Examination of the factors that represent genuine reasons for best advice, such as the certainty of access provided by...
- Risk -based pricing: credit for all. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;May 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p84
Reports on results of a study from online bank, Egg which showed that few loan and credit card applicants receive the lowest rate offered. Advantages of risk-based pricing; Percentage of personal loan providers using risk-based pricing strategies; Flat-rate pricing.
- Minor details. // Money Marketing;6/24/2004, p85
Features the BM Solutions QYX BBR + 2.69% loan product from Pink Home Loans, an adverse credit tracker mortgage in Great Britain. Maximum loan; Tracker term; Income multiples.
- Business Loan Markets. // Economic Trends (07482922);Aug2007, p26
The article provides information on the condition of the business loan markets in the U.S. A slight increase in credit availability for businesses was revealed by the April 2007 Senior Loan Officer survey. The decline in businesses' appetite for bank loans in the face of stable credit standards...
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p4
Presents data on various loan agreements in the U.S. as of February 2004. Company name and nature of business; Package amount; Bookrunner; Purpose of the loan.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;2/23/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p5
Presents data of U.S. syndicated loans for the period covering February 12 to 19, 2004. Borrower; Lead banks; Loan structure; Purpose.
- Consumer debt: worries for less cautious lenders. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;September 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p94
Reports on the rapid growth of the personal loan market in Great Britain in the years leading up to 2003. Increase in the average unsecured debt in the country; Speculation that those lenders that have been less prudent in their lending practices may be overexposed to a worsening of the economic...