On Eyetech Secondary Where's CSFB?
- CSFB's Equity Pipeline Gets Stuck in Mud As Firm Tops Ranking for Pulled Deals. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/08/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the postponement or withdrawal of 18 equity deals by Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) Corp., valued at almost $18 million. Outdistancing of other underwriters; Other underwriters with pulled deals; Reason given by CSFB for the development; Claim of rival firms that CSFB filled its...
- Handspring's first week is steady due in part to CSFB. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/26/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 26, p11
Focuses on the favorable initial public offering (IPO) of Handspring Inc. in the United States attributed to the successful management strategies implemented by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Revenues recorded by Handspring; Market conditions attributed to the company's strong IPO performance.
- Out Takes. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Presents information pertaining to business enterprises in the U.S. as of December 17, 2001. Payment of multi-million dollars by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. in an initial public offering settlement; Details of the sale of a portion of Cantor Fitzgerald's client base to Los Angeles,...
- Court rejects cover for CSFB settlement. // Business Insurance;7/21/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 29, p1
Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) Corp. is barred from tapping its professional liability insurance to cover a $70 million settlement with securities regulators over company's allegedly improper handling of initial public offerings (IPOs), New York State Supreme Court Justice, Karla Moskowitz,...
- End Game. Cramer, James J. // New York;3/10/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p24
Focuses on the investigation made by public prosecutors on Credit Suisse First Boston concerning the initial public offering process in New York. Impetus to the investigation; Viability of the prosecutors to establish a case against the company; Comparison of the case of the company with...
- Maidenform Plans Initial Public Offering. Young, Vicki M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/12/2005, Vol. 190 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the plan of Maidenform Brands Inc., an innerwear manufacturer in Bayonne, New Jersey, to sell company stock shares in an initial public offering (IPO) in 2005. Information on Maidenform's price per share as estimated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; Involvement of UBS...
- CSFBdirect Repurchase Completed. // American Banker;8/22/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 162, p20
Reports the completion of the buyback of CSFBdirect tracking stocks by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. Financial details; Comments.
- Fat Times Ahead? // Multichannel News;02/12/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p38
Reports the upgrade rating of cable stocks by Credit Suisse First Boston analyst Karim Zia.
- CSFB maintains 'buy' but cuts Nortel target. // RCR Wireless News;6/17/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p4
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston cut its share on Nortel Networks in June 2002 while maintaining its buy rating. Implication of the move; Fund raised by Nortel from the sales of its shares and equity units.