Bought Deals Squeeze Wall Street Revenues
- Simple strategies can ease market woes. Gilman, Tom; Schofield, Bernie // Las Vegas Business Press;06/18/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p5
Details strategies that could help stock market investors preserve their wealth during uncertain economic times. Dollar cost averaging; Defensive strategic asset allocation; Fixed-income strategy; Convertible securities.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;12/8/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 49, p9
Presents investment ratings and key data on monitored stocks in the U.S. as of December 8, 2003. Methods of rating the stocks; Type of ratings; Basis of the relative Risk Scores.
- Stock Market. // Argentina Country Review;2001/2002, p64
Provides an overview on the stock market in Argentina. Establishment of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange; Total number of companies listed on the stock exchange; Same rights granted to foreign and domestic investors.
- The return of the bull? Smith, Stuart // Pulse;10/27/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p80
Discusses the recovery of the British stock market in 2003. Issues that have had a negative influence on stock markets; Prediction that interest rates will remain at low levels; Author's belief that the Individual Savings Account (ISA) represents the most tax efficient way of investing in the...
- Equity rides again. Caborn, Anne // Director (00123242);Feb2002, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p63
Discusses the importance of equity investments. Things to consider when using equity investments; Effect of stock market performance on equity investments.
- Vital Statistics of the Market. Naish, P.J. // Accountancy;Aug1968, Vol. 79 Issue 900, p550
Focuses on the state of the British stock exchanges as of August 1968. Factors affecting the movement of stock prices; Number of securities quoted on the market; Behavior of institutional and individual investors.
- Ask yourself these questions before investing in the market. Auer, Robert // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/14/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p50
Gives advice on stock market investments. Business fundamentals to be considered; Method used by analysts to seek clues to stocks' future performance; Intangible factors that need to be studied before investing in the stock market.
- Value-able entries and exits. Sorkin, Jay S.; Buyer, Shera // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug99, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p44
Discusses the identification of reference points for use in stock market entries and exits. Determination of stock prices by examining market patterns; Distribution of treasury bonds as an example of scaling in the financial market; Role of value as the link between price action and real-world...
- In with a bang, out with a whimper. Zwick, Steve // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov2002, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p12
Reports on the crash of the Neuer Markt, the high technology segment of Germany's stock market, in 2002. Factors behind the market crash; Impact of the overall restructuring of the entire Frankfurt Stock Exchange; Implications on investments.
- Let target prices guide decisions. de Klerk, Vic // Finance Week;10/20/2003, p40
Offers tips for investing in the stock market in South Africa. Use of target prices to guide investments; Methods of computing target prices of stocks; Results of the consensus survey conducted by I-Net Bridges; Determining when to take profits.