Raymond James Hires Banc of America Vet
- Jefferson County, Ala., Expected to OK $400M for Schools. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32059, p4
The article reports that County commissioners in Jefferson County, Alaska are expected to approve the sale of $400 million of variable and auction-rate limited obligation warrants. According to Steve Sayler, the county's finance director, Commission approval would place Raymond James &...
- Raymond James Hires New Co-Manager for Northeast Group. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p6
The article announces that Francis B. McKenna was appointed to co-manage the Northeast public finance group of California-based Raymond James & Associates Inc.
- Dan Kraus, 55. Drucker, Vanessa // On Wall Street;May2010, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p31
The article profiles 55-year-old Dan Kraus, branch manager of Raymond James & Associates in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Raymond James Hires Jack Dudick. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/19/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34395, p1
Raymond James has hired Jack Dudick in the firm's Healthcare Finance group in Chicago.
- Dade eyes cash sans issuance with unique refunding plan. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;07/09/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30183, p1
Details the financing program designed and proposed by Raymond James & Associates Inc. for Dade County in Florida through its waiver of the right to call $130 million of outstanding general obligation bonds. Benefits from this approach; Description of how the program will work; Rating and...
- Raymond James Suspends Big-Bank Coverage on Cusp of Earnings Season. Scully, Matt // American Banker;1/15/2015, Vol. 180 Issue 8, p1
The article looks at financial services firm Raymond James, reporting that its stock analysis division is suspending its coverage of several banks including Bank of America and Citigroup due to a staffing shortage following the unexpected departure of analysts Anthony Polini and Nicole Gulino.
- Raymond James Makes Key Hire. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p1
Reports the appointment of banker Henry Reyes as the head of public finance department at Raymond James & Association in Florida. Career history; Duties of Reyes as the head of the department; Family background.
- Helck to Retire from Raymond James. // Research;Feb2014, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p3
The article announces that Chet Helck will be retiring from his current position as chief executive officer (CEO) at the diversified financial services firm Raymond James and Associates Inc.'s Global Private Client Group in February 2014.
- The Guru. Leonhardt, Megan // REP.;Jun2013, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p53
The article focuses on the work of Raymond James and Associate Inc.' executive vice president of technology and operations Bella Allaire that using technology to bring clients and advisors closer together. It states that she mainly focused on simply facilitate better integration between humans...