- Edward Burtynsky at Charles Cowles. Leffingwell, Edward // Art in America;Jun2002, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p129
Reviews the photography exhibition by Edward Burtynsky at the Charles Cowles Gallery in New York City.
- WATER. Burtynsky, Edward // Issues in Science & Technology;Winter2014, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p47
The article reviews the photography exhibition "Water," by Canadian photographer Edward Burtynsky held at the New Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)-Contemporary Arts Center (CAC) in Louisiana from October 5, 2013 to January 19, 2014.
- EDWARD BURTYNSKY. Christy, Matt // Art Papers Magazine;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p57
The article reviews the art exhibition "Edward Burtynsky: The Industrial Sublime," which featured photography by the contemporary artist Edward Burtynsky, held at the Frist Center for the Visual Arts in Nashville, Tennessee, from May 25th through September 3, 2012.
- Unnatural Wonders. Rosenberg, Karen // New York;9/12/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p100
Reviews the exhibition "Manufactured Landscapes: The Photographs of Edward Burtynsky" at the Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn, New York City.
- MANUFACTURED LANDSCAPES. Young, Marnin // Afterimage;May/Jun2003, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p8
Provides information on the exhibit 'Manufactured Landscapes: The Photographs of Edward Burtynsky' in Canada. Description of the photographs included in the exhibit; Other Canadian photographers that share the gallery with Burtynsky at the 'Confluence' exhibit.
- The Toxic Sublime. Diehl, Carol // Art in America;Feb2006, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p118
The article focuses on Edward Burtynsky's exhibition of photographs of unnatural terrains and industrial wasteland in New York City titled "Manufactured Landscapes." The photographs featured in the exhibit were taken as Burtynsky travel from Canada to some points in the U.S., Europe, India,...
- EDWARD BURTYNSKY: MANUFACTURED LANDSCAPES. Park, Laurel // Aperture;Fall2006, Issue 184, p14
The article reviews the photography exhibition "Manufactured Landscapes: The Photographs of Edward Burtynsky," at the Brooklyn Museum in New York City from October 7, 2005 to January 15, 2006.
- EDWARD BURTYNSKY. // New Yorker;1/26/2004, Vol. 79 Issue 44, p14
Announces the photography exhibition by Edward Burtynsky at the Cowles gallery in New York City.
- Nature Transformed: Edward Burtynsky's Vermont Quarry Photographs in Context. Kawiaka, Karolina // Architecture Boston;Fall2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p13
The article reviews the exhibition "Nature Transformed: Edward Burtynsky's Vermont Quarry Photographs in Context" at the Hood Museum of Art Hanover in New Hampshire from April 1 to August 19, 2012.