Younger physicians, specialists use Internet more
- Clinical Quiz. // American Family Physician;Feb2002, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p377
Presents questions and answers that physicians can use to obtain credit hours to be used towards the American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award.
- Erudite hosts bio-terrorism database. Dietderich, Andrew // Crain's Detroit Business;12/3/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p21
Introduces an online database for health care professionals developed by Erudite Corp. in Detroit, Michigan.
- GMC stalls on publication of Colman report. Hargreaves, Sally // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/8/2003, Vol. 326 Issue 7388, p519
Discusses the investigation of the role of Doctor Jennifer Colman on the General Medical Council (GMC) in Great Britain. How the council decided not to put the independent report into the conduct of Colman into the public domain; Claims from Colman that the members of the council had committed...
- THE POSSIBILITIES FROM FELLOWSHIP IN THE COUNTY SOCIETY. Reiling, Jennifer // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;3/2/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 9, p1140
Presents an article that appeared in the March 4, 1905 issue of the "Journal of the American Medical Association." Discussion of county societies for medical professionals; Issue of contract practice and secret commissions within these societies; Need for help from the state association.
- Resident Forum. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;12/12/90, Vol. 264 Issue 22, p2947
Presents news briefs concerning resident physicians in the U.S., as of December 1990. Invitation for resident physicians to apply for the 1991 AMA-Burroughs Wellcome Co. Awards; Resident positions on the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and the MMA councils; Membership of...
- AMGA Launches Interactive Online Medical Group Compensation Database. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/12/2011, p376
The article reports on the launch of Online Compensation and Financial Survey, the interactive online medical group compensation database of the American Medical Group Association (AMGA). The database contains financial and salary operations data from medical groups. It contains an online...
- MINI-INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OFFERS INSIGHT ON HOW MEDICAL PROFESSION OPERATES. WARGO, BUCK // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);6/23/2014 Supplement, p13
The article presents the semiannual mini-internship program sponsored by the Clark County Medical Society that provides how the medical profession works and an appreciation on what Southern Nevada has in terms of doctors. Topics discussed include the program's growing popularity as people...
- Consejo Mexicano de Ortopedia y TraumatologÃa, A.C. M. A., Castellanos-González // Acta Ortopedica Mexicana;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p75
No abstract available.
- Turning creative ideas into innovative hardware. Isaacson, Keith // Contemporary OB/GYN;4/15/2004, Vol. 49, p6
The article presents a background of the Center for Innovative Minimally Invasive Therapy, which started as a small group of practicing physicians who met weekly to exchange ideas. The group has expanded later on due to financial support it received. Some of the member institutions of the group...