- CHAPTER 3 : French bonds and securities. // French Financial Markets;1995, p44
The chapter discusses the structure and organization of the bonds and securities markets in France. The three types of French securities, which include the bearer securities, registered securities and dematerialized securities, are described. The organization of the government bond market is...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31843, p33
Presents charts and graphs depicting securities market in the U.S. as of March 2004.
- NASD Panel Overturns Charges That Sisung, Owner Engaged in Pay-to-Play. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/30/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32019, p4
The article reports on dispute settlement in securities trading industry in the U.S. A National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) hearing panel has overturned the NASD's charges that Sisung Securities Corp. and its owner, Lawrence J. Sisung, engaged in pay-to-play practices and violated...
- MTS Targets New Markets. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;7/14/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p9
Reports that MTS family of trading platforms for European government debts has introduced two segments of bonds. Features of New EuroMTS for Eastern European and Cyprus government bonds; Benefits of MTS Austrian Market for Austrian government bonds to users.
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;2/28/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32328, p1
A chart illustrating the performance of securities traded in the U.S. for the week of February 28, 2006 is presented.
- Canada to Mandate Same-Day Matching. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;3/13/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p26
Focuses on the decision of the Canadian Securities Administration to require same-day matching of securities transactions. Effectivity of the same-day matching; Reaction of the majority of securities industries to the request; Estimation on Canadian transactions that were matched on trade date.
- MSRB Elections and G-38 on Meeting Agenda. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p4
Reports on the meeting of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board in Napa Valley, California to discuss consultants, pre-award pricing and elect members and officers for the fiscal year starting October 1, 2005. Priorities in the board's agenda from a policy standpoint; Transition provisions...
- Trading and Technology. // Traders Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 226, p10
Focuses on the role of trading technology in the securities market in the U.S. Significance of trading technology Annette Nazareth, regulation director of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Main Street and Wall Street Unity. // Traders Magazine;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 226, p10
Focuses on issues related to the stock market in the U.S. Two divisions of the stock community; Ways allowing many Americans become owners of stocks in the market.