FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p32
Reports that Maine is preparing for its annual general obligation (GO) bond sale of about $130 million in fixed-rate tax-exempt and taxable debt. Approval of the plain-vanilla GOs in two separate bond referendums; Final maturity of the debt to be just under 10 years.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- N.Y. Dorm Auth.OKs $500M in Debt. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the New York State Dormitory Authority's approval of debt to be issued in separate bond sales for a hospital and college. Approval of bond sales by the state Public Authorities Control Board; Total amount of tax-exempt fixed-rate refunding bonds to be sold for the New...
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...
- Harris County Preps Back-to-Back Issues for Houston Port, Toll Road. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p38
Reports on the issuance of toll revenue bonds for financing the projects of the Port of Houston Authority and the Harris County Toll Road Authority in Texas. Estimates on the total value of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Profitability of toll revenue bonds.
- Government to issue some $3.8 billion in bonds in 2004. Ruano, Linda Estela // Caribbean Business;8/28/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 34, p8
Reports on the plans of the Puerto Rican government to issue bonds totaling to four billion dollars in the fiscal year 2004. Use of fiscal balance in financing public agency' debts; Schedule of two bond transactions; Consideration for interest rates.
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Presents graphs depicting swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of November 9, 2004.