Declining Assets Prompt Van Kampen To Seek Liquidation of Money Fund
- Mutual fund rankings: equity funds. // Pensions & Investments;11/1/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p15
This article presents a list of mutual fund rankings. Some of the items listed are T. Rowe Price Small Cap Value, Van Kampen Comstock, T. Rowe Price Equity, Merrill Lynch Master Small Cap Value, and Lord Abbett Mid Cap Value.
- Van Kampen Target-Date Funds. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;11/12/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 219, p8
This article presents information about a group of target-date retirement funds being offered by Van Kampen Funds Inc. Each fund invests in a combination of Van Kampen-managed mutual funds and multi-firm-managed funds advised by Russell Investments. A program will also be supplied to investment...
- Five Mutual Funds You Can Afford. Atoji, Cindy // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2007, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p120
The article presents five mutual funds that are worth investing. It explains the advantages of investing in mutual funds. It presents a description of five mutual funds, which include Van Kampen Comstock, Mutual Beacon, American Balanced, Templeton World and the Hartford Capital Appreciation. It...
- PRODUCT NEWS. // Bank Investment Consultant;Aug2006, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p13
The article offers news briefs related to the financial services industry in the U.S. The Global Stock Fund was added by T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. to its Advisor Class family of funds. Van Kampen Funds had also launched an income-oriented mutual fund for its investors. The SmartRetirement...
- Banks Focus on Broker Support In Choosing Funds to Sell . WINOKUR, CHERYL // American Banker;10/5/1999 Supplement, Vol. 164, p10A
Focuses on mutual fund companies that received service quality awards from Dalbar Inc. for the quality of their written and telephone communications with shareholders. John Hancock Funds Inc..; Van Kampen Funds; Fidelity Investments; Kemper Funds; Putnam Investments; Factors that banks consider...
- Van Kampen unit trust borrows book's strategy. // American Banker;3/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 44, p15
Reports on Van Kampen Funds' launch of a unit investment trust based on the predictions of an author who foresees growth in certain sectors of the stock market.
- Van Kampen Funds. // Bond Buyer;12/14/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30787, Mutual Fund Directory p62
Features investment company Van Kampen Funds. Largest portfolio managers; Total assets under management; Total municipal assets under management; Number of funds; Number of municipal funds; Investment outlook; Top funds ranked by total return.
- Van Kampen Launches Target-Date Fund Family. // Money Management Executive;11/17/2008, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p5
The article evaluates the Van Kampen Retirement Strategy Funds of Van Kampen Funds in the U.S.
- Three Funds Bounce Back After Tough 2008. Carlson, Greg // Morningstar FundInvestor;Apr2009, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on the performances of the funds from various investment firms during the economic downturn in the U.S. In 2008, Van Kampen has lost over 49% and lagged the vast majority of its large-growth rivals. Also during the year, Longleaf Partners' funds have performed well than its...