TBMA Issues Draft on Shared Trading Secrets
- EHYA, BMA Unite To Improve Euro HY Cause. J. M. // High Yield Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p1
Reports that the European High Yield Association (EHYA) will fully integrate with the Bond Market Association (BMA) on or around January 1, 2006. Factors considered by EHYA in deciding to become a part of the BMA organization; Benefits of the action made by EHYA; Reason of BMA for integrating...
- In God we trust. Brown, Carolyn M. // Black Enterprise;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p31
Features the Christian Fellowship Investment Club (CFIC) that gathers in between Sunday services at the Big Miller Grove Church in Lithonia, Georgia, to build their stock portfolios. Aspects of CFIC mission; Stocks that CFIC avoids; Value of the club's portfolio as of December 2000.
- TBMA Panel Sees Fed Hiking Rate to 4%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/29/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32164, p2
Reports on the likelihood of the Federal Open Market Committee to raise the federal funds interest rate target during its two-day meeting according to the Bond Market Association's economic advisory committee in the U.S. Predictions on the increase in short-term fed rates.
- First Time HY Issuers Spike. S. H. // High Yield Report;3/8/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the performance of the U.S. high yield bond market for 2003. Increase in the number of first-time issuers; Factors that might contribute to the continued increase in first-time issuers in 2004; Outlook for 2004 and concern about credit quality.
- Other People's Money. Flynn, John T. // New Republic;7/5/39, Vol. 99 Issue 1283, p251
Presents information on the investment issues related to Timetrust Inc. Information that Timetrust Inc. was a sort of special-fund type of investment trust; Description of the charges levied by the Securities and Exchange Commission; Reference to the professional relationship of Timetrust Inc....
- Summit Faces Charge on Debt. // National Mortgage News;2/13/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p18
The article reports that Summit Financial Group Inc. has planned to recognize 1.5 million dollar of impairment in the fourth quarter relating to its 5.7 million dollar investment in certain preferred stock of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac in the U.S. It offers information about the basis of the...
- Making Sense of Equities. // Bank Investment Consultant;Jul2005, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p36
This article presents the basics of investing in stocks. These lessons are taken from a certificate course offered by the Investment Management Consultants Association. Investment management consultants and their clients can choose from a considerable variety of investment vehicles today, and...
- IMA warning firms on bank stock lending. Milner, Leah // Money Marketing;9/25/2008, p8
The article reports on the advice of the Investment Management Association (IMA) to its members regarding the factors to be considered in lending bank shares in Great Britain. IMA warns that members should carefully weigh the risks to protect the interest of the clients. The association believes...
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;11/27/2003, p70
Reports the excellence of property bonds as investments. Raise of interest on property bonds; Prediction that property growth will yield and remain the same; Offices in London which have fallen in value; Performance of retail sector; Industrial property which provides safe and strong...