Minis Climb for 6th Straight Session; Jabs Data, Terror Scare Aid Treasuries
- Munis Unchanged in Modest Trading; Greenspan Remarks Affect Treasuries. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports on the trading performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 8, 2004. Level of trading activities in the municipal bond market; Impact of the cautionary comments from the Federal Reserve Board on the trading of municipal bonds; Details on bond prices.
- Municipal Bond Elections. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p25
The article presents statistical information related to municipal bonds in the U.S.
- Ohio Preps $401M Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p1
Reports that the Ohio treasurer's office is planning to bring approximately 401 million dollars of bonds to market starting August 26, 2004, with several refundings that seek to take advantage of low interest rates and balance out higher interest rates the state locked in with State and Local...
- Munis End Flat as Last of Week's Supply Sells. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/29/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F352, p1
Municipal bonds finished steady in secondary trading on Thursday, traders said, one day after the Chicago Public Schools postponed what would have been the largest deal of the week.
- Affordable Housing? Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p31
Reports that the San Francisco Board of Supervisors in San Francisco, California, will consider on July 13, 2004, a $200 million affordable housing bond measure that proponents want to appear on the November 2004 ballot.
- Senate Passes D.C. Fiscal 2005 Spending Bill. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p4
Reports on the Senate's approval of the District of Columbia's spending bill for fiscal 2005. Approval of the city's plan to sell general obligation bonds; Proposed payment to the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority.
- Indexes Fall For Second Consecutive Week, Indicating Market's View of Economy. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p6
Reports on the decline of most of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes for the period July 1, 2004 to September 23, 2004. Evidence of the bond market's dimmer view of the economy when compared with that of the Federal Reserve; 20-Bond Index; Revenue Bond Index; 11-Bond Index; Municipal Bond...
- As Retail Ducks for Cover, N.Y.C. Tests Waters With $950M Sale. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p6
Describes New York City's sale of its $950 million general obligation bonds. Manager of the deal; Pricing.
- Munis Unchanged, With Tone a Bit Firmer. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/13/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32486, p2
The article reports on the steadier and unchanged trading in the Municipal level of the U.S. security market, amidst market response to economic data of a widened trade deficit in August, and the lower jobless claims. A trader in New York stated that the firmer market in the municipal level is...