Atlanta Set For $750M Airport Deal
- Lindbergh Field Revenues Continue to Climb. Lewis, Connie // San Diego Business Journal;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p4
Reports that operating revenue of the San Diego, California-based Lindbergh Field International Airport for the first fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2004 has risen. Earnings from the agency's investments; Factors contributing to the increase, such as rise in passenger demand, concession...
- Miami Airport Deals with a $1 Billion Debt. Goodman, Josh // Governing;Mar2007, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p72
The article reports on the $1 million budget shortfall for the capital improvement program of the Miami International Airport in Florida. The program is aimed at increasing the capacity of the airport by millions of passengers. Among the factors that contributed to the budget shortfall are...
- World Central. Flottau, Jens; Osborne, Tony // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/15/2014, Vol. 176 Issue 32, p38
The article offers information on expansion plans for the Al Maktoum International Airport at Dubai World Central (DWC) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Topics discussed include an anticipated increase in passenger traffic at Dubai International Airport by the end of 2020, an increasing pressure...
- MIA'S pax traffic, financial ratings, exceed projections. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;7/26/2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the freight and passenger traffic figures at the Miami International Airport released on July 26, 2010 that exceeded the forecasts for the initial six months of 2010, recording 4% growth in total passenger traffic and 26.5% growth in total freight volume.
- DXB double-digit jump. // Travel Daily;10/31/2012, p10
The article reports on the increase in passenger traffic at the Dubai International Airport in United Arab Emirates in September 2012.
- Passenger counts edge up at Buffalo Niagara airport. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;8/30/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 70, p4
The article reports on the increase in passenger counts at Buffalo Niagara International Airport after having a weak start.
- PASSENGERS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p52
Presents a graph depicting the passenger ratings of the Indianapolis International Airport in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- DXB growth continue. // Travel Daily;11/29/2013, p6
The article reports that Dubai International Airport is expected to exceed a year of double-digit passenger growth, setting a 15.1% year-on-year increase in traffic for October 2013.
- DXB Dec pax record. // Travel Daily;1/30/2014, p5
The article reports that passenger traffic passing through the Dubai International Airport in Dhubai, United Arab Emirates in December 2013 rose to a new monthly record of 6.05 million, up 13.6% over the previous year, raising its annual traffic to 66.43 million, the airport's highest record.