TITLE

Atlanta Set For $750M Airport Deal

AUTHOR(S)
DeSue, Tedra
PUB. DATE
May 2004
SOURCE
Bond Buyer;5/27/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31893, p1
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
Reports on the finalization of Atlanta, Georgia on an offering for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport that the city will sell the bulk of on June 2, 2004. Interest in how investors will accept the deal which is laden with debt backed by passenger facility charges (PFC); Basis of PFC solely on passenger ticket purchases, a riskier revenue source than general airport revenue; Insurance of all debt by Financial Security Assurance Inc.
ACCESSION #
13257009

 

Related Articles

  • McCarran traffic flat. Stutz, Howard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP13 

    The article declares that McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada experienced flat passenger traffic in January 2010 due to an increase from international air carriers.

  • Cleve. bails on Brook Park plan. Miller, Jay // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/30/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p2 

    Residents of Brook Park who thought the city of Cleveland would buy their homes for the expansion of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport are being notified by Cleveland this week that the city has changed its mind about the home buyout deal. Cleveland and Brook Park signed an agreement in...

  • International airports see strong cargo growth.  // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/21/1994, Vol. 140 Issue 12, p34 

    Presents statistics on passenger traffic at member airports of the Airports Council International (ACI) for the year 1993. Increase in passenger traffic and cargo volume; Upswing in Latin America/Caribbean markets; Comparison of data among North American and European airports; Gains in Pacific...

  • Stewart to get direct flights to Las Vegas. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/8/2003-9/15/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p12 

    Reports on the confirmation of starting a flight service to Las Vegas, Nevada via a discount carrier by Stewart International Airport Marketing Director, Kiran Jain as of September 8, 2003. Total fare of a round trip from Newburgh, New York to Las Vegas; Name of the carrier which carried...

  • Passenger totals show modest growth from last year. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/10/99, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p7 

    Focuses on the number of passengers arriving and departing at Tucson International Airport in Tucson, Arizona for March 1999. Comparison to March 1998; Comment by Patrick Abeln, chief administrative officer for the authority; Airlines that are adding flights to Tucson.

  • Travel.  // Greece Tourism Report;Q2 2008, p12 

    The article presents information on the status of travel in Greece. Since its opening in March 2001, the Athens International Airport has been serving Greece's capital. A total of 55% of the airport's shares is being held by the Greek state while the remaining 45% of the shares are being held...

  • Airport passenger totals fall.  // Journal of Business (10756124);7/3/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 14, pA2 

    Reports on total passenger traffic at the Spokane International Airport in Washington in May 2003.

  • Airport passenger traffic up 11% over May 1994 total.  // Inside Tucson Business;7/3/95, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p17 

    Reports on the 11% increase in airport passenger traffic at the Tucson International Airport in Arizona as of May 1995.

  • Transportation.  // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov2007 Supplement, Vol. 43, p24 

    The article offers information on the different modes of transport in Las Vegas, Nevada. AWG Inc. offers motor coaches and limousines for destination services. The McCarran International airport caters to 46 million passengers yearly, with direct flights to over 135 cities in the U.S. Ground...

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of VIRGINIA BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY AND SYSTEM

Sign out of this library

Other Topics