Double gathering of talent
- Furniture does well in Atlanta. RUSSELL, THOMAS // Furniture/Today;1/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p1
The article reviews the exhibition "Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market" held in Atlanta, Georgia from January 7-14, 2014.
- Exhibitors pleased with first Tunica market. MCINTOSH, JAY // Furniture/Today;1/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p6
The article reviews the exhibition "Tunica Furniture Market" at the casino hotels in resort city, northwest Mississippi from January 8-9, 2014.
- Hot favourites. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p33
The article reviews the Manchester Furniture Show held in Manchester, England on July 16-19, 2006.
- Tupelo signups on rise. // Furniture/Today;1/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p6
The article discusses the increasing registration for Tupelo Furniture Market exhibition that is to be held in Mississippi from February 6-9, 2014 and also provides a uniform resource locator for getting registered for the exhibition.
- Latin America. Stein, Larry // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p19
Features the furniture exhibited at the 1999 Chicago Design Show. Includes the Multiroy sofa designed by Giorgio Saporiti; Alessandra chair designed by Xavier Maricscal; Solari designed by Lee Weitzman.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;9/3/2010, Issue 5703, p13
The article offers news briefs in furniture industry in Great Britain in 2010 including the show of the furniture designs in England from September 23-26, the launch of the book "London Family Style," and the South West furniture show to be held in Somerset from September 21-23.
- 100% GUARANTEED. // Design Week;9/16/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 38, special section p12
Highlights several events connected with the 100% Design, a furniture exhibition in Great Britain. Exploration of different printing techniques on various materials by Print; Presentation of a range of furniture from Finnish manufacturer Littala by Skandium; Exhibition of the next generation of...
- October diary. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p37
The article presents a calendar of events related to the furniture industry and trade for the month of October 2006. The Hong Kong International Furniture Fair will be held during October 27-30 in Hong Kong, China. The International Exhibition of Outdoor Furnishing and Equipment will be held...
- Up Close and Personal. Pearlman, Chee // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);5/23/2005 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 145 Issue 21, p36
Reviews the Milan Furniture Fair design exhibition held in Milan, Italy.