- Public Notices. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p36
Announces several events relating to the business sector in the United States in April 2005. UBuildt seminar; Norwalk Seaport Association ball; Western Connecticut State University holistic health fair.
- Experience the Revolution: Lunch & Learn 2004. // Motion System Field Guide;2004, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the Motion System Technology Fair "Lunch & Learn," convention in May 2004. Highlights of the events scheduled for the fair; Contact information.
- AGENDA. // Latin Trade (English);Aug2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p62
Presents the schedule of events related to the Latin American economy in 2005. Latin America Prepayment Week 2005 technical training seminar; Annual National Oil Companies Summit; Transnacional Fair 2005; 2005 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p21
Presents the schedule of conventions, meetings, seminars, and other business-related events in Michigan from July to August 2005.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p26
Presents the schedule of meetings, congresses, workshops, and other events concerning the business sector in Grand Rapids, Michigan from May to June 2005.
- Calendar. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/3/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p18
A calendar of events for the business sector in Grand Rapids, Michigan in November 2008 is presented, including the Great Lakes Software Excellence Conference, Sterling Protocol seminar and American Society for Quality meeting.
- SEMINARS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);3/28/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p48
Lists seminars in Louisiana. Legislative Issues Conference; Art Lecture With Tyler Stallings; Bill Russell Lecture.
- COMING SOON... // Community Care;2/24/2005, Issue 1561, p47
Provides information on the schedule of conferences and seminars on various topics in London, England for the year 2005.
- MANAGEMENT MEMOS. // Journal of Sport Management;Sep1992, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p245
This article presents information about several meetings, which are to be held. The 1992 National Coaches Seminar will be held during September 24-27, 1992 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The 18th Annual Conference of the Association for Fitness in Business will be held during September 26-29, 1992...