- Public Notices. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/4/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p36
Announces several events relating to the business sector in the United States in April 2005. UBuildt seminar; Norwalk Seaport Association ball; Western Connecticut State University holistic health fair.
- Experience the Revolution: Lunch & Learn 2004. // Motion System Field Guide;2004, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p4
Reports on the Motion System Technology Fair "Lunch & Learn," convention in May 2004. Highlights of the events scheduled for the fair; Contact information.
- AGENDA. // Latin Trade (English);Aug2005, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p62
Presents the schedule of events related to the Latin American economy in 2005. Latin America Prepayment Week 2005 technical training seminar; Annual National Oil Companies Summit; Transnacional Fair 2005; 2005 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and International Monetary Fund.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p21
Presents the schedule of conventions, meetings, seminars, and other business-related events in Michigan from July to August 2005.
- SEMINARS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/22/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p47
Reports on seminars in Louisiana for August 2005. Economic Development Opportunity Forum; Assistant Principals Come Together; Basic Entrepreneurship Training.
- CALENDAR. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/23/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 21, p26
Presents the schedule of meetings, congresses, workshops, and other events concerning the business sector in Grand Rapids, Michigan from May to June 2005.
- SEMINARS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p65
Presents a calendar of seminars for different industries in New Orleans, Louisiana from July to August 2005.
- SEMINARS. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p58
Provides information on seminars to be held in New Orleans, Louisiana, in October 2004. Boards Work! Program, sponsored by the Center for Nonprofit Resources; Minority Worker Training sponsored by the Minority Worker Training Carpenter's pre-apprenticeship program; Obesity Surgery Information...
- Calendar. // Rubber World;Dec2008, Vol. 239 Issue 3, p54
A calendar of events in the U.S. from October 2008- May 2009 is presented which includes the "ArabPlast 2009" board meeting by West Michigan Rubber Group and winter technical meeting by Energy Rubber Group.