- How the other side lives. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;9/3/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
Comments on the impact of the Decosit and Textile d'Interieur Premiere textile show on the textile industry in the United States. Increase of export sales; Efforts of the textile exhibitors to improve product quality for the exhibition; Significance of textile shows on the business improvement...
- Exhibition Review. Maier, Danica // Craft Research;Jan2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p121
Kaunas Biennial: UNITEXT M. Å½ilinskas Art Gallery of National Museum of M. K. ÄŒiurlionis, and various locations in Kaunas, Lithuania, 13 September-31 December 2013
- Intertextile Shanghai Offers Design Contest. // Home Textiles Today;5/7/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p27
The article reports that the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles Design Competition has returned in 2007 in Shanghai, China. It offers designers an opportunity to attract new partnerships. The theme of 2007's competition provides no limit for designers to show off their talents and imaginations....
- Celebrating women's place in pattern. Schoeser, Mary // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2012, Issue 236, p63
The article reviews the exhibition "Designing Women: Post-war British Textiles," featuring works by various textile designers including Lucienne Day, Jacqueline Groag and Marian Mahler, on view at the Fashion and Textile Museum in London, England from March 16 to June 16, 2012.
- Pearl Academy of Fashion organises Thread Works 2011. // Indian Textile Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 121 Issue 10, p62
The article discusses the highlights of the "Thread Works" exhibition at The Stainless Gallery in India on May 24, 2011.
- Beyond Bloomsbury: Design's of the Omega Workshop 1913-19. Gundry, Lucy // Textile: The Journal of Cloth & Culture;Mar2011, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p108
The article reviews the exhibition "Beyond Bloomsbury: Designs of the Omega Workshop 1913-19" at the Courtauld Gallery in London, England from June 18 to September 20, 2009.
- Blossom and bloom and decay. Baumgartner, Beatrice // Crafts (0306610X);Nov/Dec2009, Issue 221, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "New Designers" held at the Business Design Centre at Islington in London, England in 2009.
- Untitled. // Design Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p7
Reports on the launch of Soft Shock, an exhibition work from a group of textile designers, as part of the '100% Guaranteed' trade show in Great Britain in 2003.
- Chapter 12: The Appliance of Science. Schoeser, Mary // Twentieth Century Architecture 5: Festival of Britain;2001, p117
An excerpt from a paper presented at the Twentieth Century Society conference titled "Refashioning the Fifties" in October 1991 about textile design at the 1951 Festival of Britain exhibition on the South Bank in London, England is presented.