Symphony exports rock on with new Gibraltar outlet
- Symphony addition. // Cabinet Maker;08/20/99, Issue 5151, p4
Reports on two additions to the Gallery kitchen range of the furniture company Symphony.
- Sale bodes well at B&Q. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2004, Issue 5377, p5
Reports on the strong sales for B&Q's kitchen and bedroom products during the winter season. Products offered at the showroom.
- MFI clears the decks for the future. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p3
The article reports on the statement by Matthew Ingle, chief executive of the British furniture chain MFI, that the chain has no plans to launch an upmarket store format as speculated in the media. The chain will discontinue its low-end production and focus on kitchens and bedrooms worth 500 to...
- A market in Vegas? Why not have three? Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p71
Focuses on the three furniture trade shows competing in Las Vegas, Nevada. World Market Center; International Furniture and Accessories Marketplace promoted by the Bentley International Group; Las Vegas Furniture Show promoted by the Triad Expositions.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.
- All MFI stores will offer Silentnight beds. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Announces the plan of MFI to begin stocking Silentnight Group bed across Great Britain in April 1999, following a ten-week trial in Scotland.