- YP heads for the living room. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that YP Furniture has extended its New Frontier bedroom cabinet range into the living/dining room.
- Crossing the frontiers to reach more buyers. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p22
Presents the recognition of YP Furniture company for the Bedroom Cabinet Award at The Furniture Industry Awards 2000 in Great Britain. Impact of New Frontier winning on the firms furniture trade; Sponsorship of the award by Radii; Features of New Frontier range.
- YP Furniture fined. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p4
The article reports on the Â£9,000 fine paid by YP Furniture Ltd. for breaching safety regulations in Lincolnshire, England. The company pleaded guilty to three charges of exposing staff to hazardous silica dust. The Health and Safety Executive (HSE) prosecuted YP after two warnings. The court...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/31/2001, Issue 5253, p3
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of August 2001. Collections from wallcoverings and fabric firm Dixons; Use of me2u software from Black Horse Retail Finance by Basildon store; Introduction of compact disc for stockist by YP Furniture.
- New trends in furniture. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, Special section p24
Highlights trends in the furniture industry to be showcased during the The Furniture Show scheduled in Great Britain in January 2001. Living and dining furniture collection from YP Furniture; Wenge's collection of furniture with dark looks and aluminum and other light metallic finishes; Art...
- YP launches four new ranges. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2009, Issue 5621, p8
The article reports on the launch of four new ranges of furniture from YP Furniture Ltd. The new ranges include three living and dining sets called Michigan, Grace, and Maison, and a bedroom range called Chepstow to be showcased at Interiors Birmingham on January 18-21, 2009. Moreover, it...
- YP range bucks the downturn. // Cabinet Maker;7/24/2009, Issue 5647, p7
The article reports on the trading performance of YP Furniture Ltd. with its Henley oak range of small dining table in Great Britain. It reveals that the company has been able to outsell its small dining table despite the economic downturn. It also indicates the increase in the stock level of...
- Healthy interests. Everist, Chris // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2004, Issue 5374, p26
Interviews Chris Everist, sales director at Great Britain-based YP Furniture. Career background; Changes in the furniture industry; Business influences; Experiences with difficult customers.
- Ace in the pack. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p20
Profiles Chris Everist, sales director of YP Furniture Ltd. and Wade Furniture. Career history of Everist; Challenges facing Everist in handling sales at the companies; Responsibilities of Everist; Factors affecting the furniture industry.