Artistic buyer for designs
- Artistic Upholstery MD warns of Dubai scam. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2012, Issue 5793, p12
The article focuses on the managing director of Great Britain's sofa manufacturer company Artistic Upholstery Andrew Mitchell who has discovered a scam from the company's Dubai-based customer.
- Do you recognise these men? // Cabinet Maker;11/25/2011, Issue 5765, p10
A photograph of Andrew Mitchell, owner of Artistic Upholstery, along with his father Jim Mitchell and another man is presented.
- Fire breaks out at Long Eaton manufacturer. // Cabinet Maker;4/27/2012, Issue 5785, p8
The article reports that fires break out at the furniture designer and manufacturer Artistic Upholstery on April 14, 2012.
- TAKE 5. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2013, Issue 5829, p12
The article offers information related to furniture industry in Great Britain which include James Mitchell of Artistic Upholstery, and his wife Michelle, celebrate the birth of their first son, MHA Lighting won the innovation award, and Jessica Munke was appointed sales executive of MGC Lighting.
- Fabrics go monochrome. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/18/99, Issue 5142, p4
Reports that upholstery company Orior by Design has added a collection of fabrics to its existing ranges.
- Trading up. Young, Helen // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p12
Details the growth of upholstery trade in Great Britain in fiscal 1997. Sales performance of major upholstery companies; Growth in the popularity of motion upholstery; Increase in the demand for sofabeds; Increase in the sales of leather upholstery.
- Salvo says. // Cabinet Maker;04/03/98, Issue 5082, p6
Focuses on the performance of the specialist upholstery retail market in Great Britain. Pricing of upholstery in the market; Status of independent operators.
- ScS in line. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p3
Reports on the expected financial performance of British upholstery chain Scs for the year ending September 1998.
- Covered in glory. // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p28
Offers a look at the upholstery fabric of chairs and sofas available in the Australian markets and lists their respective sellers and prices. Imagica's Herringbone Stripe Russet Heavy Indian cotton; Raspberry woven cotton; Academy Imports' Dream woven tapestry-look fabric; More.