ScS clustering pays off with record profits
- Margin emphasis boosts ScS. // Cabinet Maker;05/28/99, Issue 5140, p2
Highlights the financial performance of upholstery chain ScS for the six months period ending in June 1999.
- ScS sees 7% growth. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that the like for like orders of store chain ScS has grown by 7% in the past six months ending March 31, 2000.
- ScS gives profit warning as heatwave hits sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p5
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture firm ScS for the May 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in profit after its 11 store openings; Amount of the pre-tax profit; Plans of the company to develop its marketing strategy.
- Court and ScS see sales lift. // Cabinet Maker;02/09/2001, Issue 5224, p3
Presents the vergence of sales for Court and ScS in Great Britain. Rise of the gross margins of Courts; Increase of the sales orders of ScS; Financial statements of the two companies in the third quarter.
- ScS shines with sale and new store boos. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p6
Reports on the financial performance of ScS Upholstery PLC, a furniture retailer in Great Britain. Percentage of growth in sales; Factors contributing to the positive performance.
- Sales tonic for ScS. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p5
Reports on the improvement in the sales of ScS. Increase of turnovers; Plan of the company to continue its expansion; Promotion of Kevin Royal from the trading board to the main board as sales director.
- Raising the stakes at ScS. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p6
The article reports on the factors affecting the sales performance of furniture company SCS in Great Britain. Mike Browne, executive chairman of company, was cautiously optimistic about medium-term trading. The author also offers information about the financial performance of SCS. Reactions of...
- Speculation mounts over stock market return for sofa specialist. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/2014, Issue 5910, p8
The article reports on the speculation that private equity group Sun European Partners is returning its sofa retailer ScS Upholstery to the stock market after it collapsed during the financial crisis.
- Share index up, but directors cut and run. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;12/12/2003, Issue 5368, p6
Reports on the increase of the share index in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of December 2003. Profit losses of SCS Co.; Losses of Merchant Retail Group; Sale by company directors of their own shares.