Trip to Look at Truck Nets Ethical Trouble
- Ferrara Begins Installation of EPA 2010 - Compliant MaxxForce 13 Engines. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;3/30/2011, p1
The article reports that Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. has started the installation of the MaxxForce 13 diesel engines from Navistar, which is compliant to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 2010, in its Igniter and Inferno custom fire chassis.
- The Deluge. RIECHER, ANTON // Industrial Fire World;Winter2017, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the launch of the Deluge fire truck by Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. during an exhibition at the Texas A & M University.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 157 Issue 10, p187
Features several fire fighting equipment. Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc.'s Strong Arm Firefighting Vehicle; MSA's Invader Cairns Fire Helmet; Revivant Corp.'s Autopulse Resuscitation System; Raytheon Infrared's Thermal-Eye 3500AS Thermal Imaging Core with Thermal-Eye Advanced Image Processing...
- Ferrara Fire Apparatus responds to fire emergencies--instead of creating them. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/1/2014, p5
The article features emergency response vehicle manufacturer Ferrara Fire Apparatus which has strived to meet national and international standards for its vehicles. It mentions its test for crushing and smashing new products, the Economic Commission for Europe Structural Standards, and their...
- A bow to the bayou. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p16
Discusses the initiatives of Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. toward the improvement of their customer service. Establishment of a 46,000 square feet service facility; Development of a customer lounge to serve the checkout and delivery area where customers perform inspections of completed new...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jun2012, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p100
The article offers brief information on several fire trucks including a pumper from Marion Body Works Inc., Ferrara quint from Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc., and a tanker from Danko Emergency Equipment Co.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 160 Issue 11, p136
The author reports on various products which can be used by fire fighters. The HD-85 Mid-Mount Aerial Platform manufactured by Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc. which can reach up to 85 feet at a 72Â° elevation is discussed. The Hybrid Energy Command Center manufactured by E-One Inc. is a hybrid...
- COMPANY/ASSOCIATION NEWS. // Fire Engineering;Jan2006, Vol. 159 Issue 1, p228
This article presents information on the activities of fire service companies and associations in the U.S. Pierce Manufacturing Inc. and its dealers provided fire trucks, food, and other emergency supplies to the needy in the aftermath of the two hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Ferrara Fire...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Feb2007, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p126
The article lists and depicts fire-engine and emergency-vehicle acquisitions by various local fire departments across the U.S. Fire service officials comment on the features and uses of their respective new vehicles, and lists provide such specifications as engine types, tank size and type, and...