- MAKING USE OF YOUR VIDEO. Parr, Elizabeth // Accountancy;Oct86, Vol. 98 Issue 1118, p101
Looks at the applications of the video cassette recorder (VCR) and recordings in occupational training in Great Britain. State of the VCR industry as of October 1986; Features of VCR available in the market; Features and advantages of commercial and training videos; Tips in creating video...
- TRAINING aids. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Aug2000, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p58
Features various industrial training aids. Motor controls CD-ROM and video; Free seminars for embedded systems developers; Batteries maintenance video; Heating, refrigerating and air-conditioning seminar; Virtual workshops.
- Products services media. // Fire Engineering;Dec97, Vol. 150 Issue 12, p90
Presents several fire fighting products available in the market of United States. Impressor Hardness Tester from Barber-Colman Co.; HP100-F Forestry Pump from Hale Products Inc.; Quick Dump Valve from Schlumberger Industries; Royale Blu Forestry Tools from Dixie Industries Division of Columbus...
- EMS showcase bulletin boards. // Fire Engineering;Jul98, Vol. 151 Issue 7, p75
Features several products and equipment used in firefighting. No smoke filtration system; Disposable smoke generators and smoke machines; Dual-certified moisture barrier; Foammaster foam-proportioning unit; Compressed air testing and certification for fire departments; Rechargeable spotlight;...
- Apparatus delivers. // Fire Engineering;Aug98, Vol. 151 Issue 8, p95
Presents several fire fighting vehicles used by fire departments in the United States. Includes the Albion, New York Fire Department's R.D. Murray ladder truck; Lewiston, Maine Fire Department's SMEAL aerial quint.
- Tips and tools for top-floor fires. Pressler, Bob // Fire Engineering;Jul99, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p16
Offers tips and tool requirements necessary for top-floor fires. General duties of the ladder company on the fireground; Forcible entry problem in private dwellings; Tool selection of the outside team of firefighters; Tools used by a truck company on the fireground.
- Innovations: Homegrown. Zavardino, Joseph // Fire Engineering;Dec99, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p93
Features the E-Z high-rise bag, a fire extinction equipment bag conceived by Lieutenant Robert D'Antonio of North Hudson Regional Fire Rescue in New Jersey. Product cost; Uses of the product; Contents of the E-Z bag; Advantages over the previously used high-rise pack; Proof of durability.
- Products/services/media. // Fire Engineering;Dec99, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p101
Features several fire fighting apparatus in the United States. Includes Team Talk, a wireless communication system from Safety Tech Industries; Hummer K-2 series truck, a multi-purpose vehicle by AM General; Econo series portable CAFS, a patented pump technology by CFX, Inc.
- Company association news. // Fire Engineering;Dec99, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p104
Reports developments in the global fire fighting equipment industry as of December 1999. Formation of Bullard Sadre LLC company by E.D. Dullard Company and Protector Technologies, LTD.; Deal between Lynch Diversified Vehicles and Satcom Systems to expanded options for low-costs digital...