SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- Fire suppression innovations "Made in Minnesota.". Magdal, George // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p14
The article provides information on Tetrako, a fire fighting product that sticks to vertical and ceiling surfaces and can be pumped through standard fire equipment from EarthClean Corp., and Stat-X First Responder, tool designed to aid in the suppression of confined space fires from Fireaway Inc.
- Equipment News. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p7
Features fire extinction equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 2005. ZeroTorque from Akron Brass; Jumbo Lok from Performance Advantage and Ziamatic; Conder LED from Federal Signal.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p7
Features equipment and supplies for use in firefighting. Pump probe; Protection kit; Multi-gas detector; High-pressure SCBA.
- NEW HEIGHTS. Pauli, Kent // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p76
Discusses trends that focus on ways to improve firefighting performance, save time and enhance firefighter safety. Firefighting capabilities and performance of aerial ladders and platforms; Preconnects and preplumbed hose boxes; Monitors that can handle the higher flow rates.
- The Revolutionary Pump and Generator Combination. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p2
Features P2, a revolutionary pump and generator combination. Peak capacity; Engine; Electrical package.
- STATION EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p11
Features equipment and supplies for fire stations. Hose rack; Anti-slip floor coating.
- SOURCE GUIDE 2006: PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Fire Chief;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p78
The article presents a source guide for firefighting products and services available in the United States for the year 2006. The guide lists products and services alphabetically, together with the names of manufacturers and suppliers. Included in the list are air compressors, alarm systems,...
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;May2004, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p144
Features several firefighting equipment and supplies. Search/rescue knife; Firefighter rescue transceiver; Cummins Inc.'s ISC and ISL engines; Amdor Inc.'s rollup compartment doors for fire apparatus and emergency vehicles; Gloves; Flashlight.
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p3
Features apparatus and components for use in firefighting. Splice taps; Hose winder; Sealed battery; Light bar; Aerial platform; Medium-duty truck; Maintenance software; Vehicle safety kit; Halogen lights; Power induction system; Lighting mutliplex system.