Is it Time to Reinvent the Mini Pumper?
- SOURCE GUIDE 2006: PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Fire Chief;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p78
The article presents a source guide for firefighting products and services available in the United States for the year 2006. The guide lists products and services alphabetically, together with the names of manufacturers and suppliers. Included in the list are air compressors, alarm systems,...
- Equipment News. // Fire Engineering;Aug2005, Vol. 158 Issue 8, special section p7
Features fire extinction equipment and supplies available in the United States as of August 2005. ZeroTorque from Akron Brass; Jumbo Lok from Performance Advantage and Ziamatic; Conder LED from Federal Signal.
- Get on Board. Goldberg, Eddie // Fire Chief;Apr2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, Special section p22
The article states that the firefighting industry is at the onset of some real change concerning the up-and-coming method of firefighting. The initial group of companies involved in the development of a trade association, dubbed the A-Foam Authority, includes Elkhart, Phos-Chek, FoamPro,...
- Fire Engineering Buyers Guide 2004. // Fire Engineering;Jan2004, Vol. 157 Issue 1, p137
Presents a buyers' guide for the fire prevention equipment industry in the U.S. for 2004.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p7
Features equipment and supplies for use in firefighting. Pump probe; Protection kit; Multi-gas detector; High-pressure SCBA.
- NEW HEIGHTS. Pauli, Kent // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p76
Discusses trends that focus on ways to improve firefighting performance, save time and enhance firefighter safety. Firefighting capabilities and performance of aerial ladders and platforms; Preconnects and preplumbed hose boxes; Monitors that can handle the higher flow rates.
- CALENDAR. // Fire Chief;Feb2006, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p16
The article presents a calendar of events related to fire departments and the fire fighting equipment industry in the United States from March 2006 to May 2006. The Advanced Rapid Intervention Team (RIT) Operations session will be held in Indianapolis, Indiana. Other RIT training sessions will...
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p3
Features apparatus and components for use in firefighting. Splice taps; Hose winder; Sealed battery; Light bar; Aerial platform; Medium-duty truck; Maintenance software; Vehicle safety kit; Halogen lights; Power induction system; Lighting mutliplex system.
- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May/Jun2004 Supplement, Vol. 48, p6
Features computers and communications equipment for use in fire fighting. Fire inspection software; Headset; Online notification system; Rugged personal computers; Project 25 radio; Mapping module; Alphanumeric pager; Mobile communications kit; Automatic location system.