Regional tastes impact biz
- Eyes on the pies. PERKINS, CARINA // Meat Trades Journal;9/13/2013, p34
The article offers the insights on several marketing personnel on how butchers capitalise on pastries and pies' popularity and to attract customers to buy the products. Stephen Clifford says that costumer preferences must be considered when selling products and butchers should remain simple on...
- Toaster pastries. // Snack Food;Jun96, Vol. 85 Issue 6, pSI-23
Reports on the sales performance of the toaster pastries category in 1995. Forecast of continued growth of the category; Nabisco's products; Kellog's as dominant player in the category; Pillsbury; Schulze and Burch Biscuit Co.
- Toaster pastries. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun98, Vol. 87 Issue 6, pSI-26
Reports on trends in the toaster pastry industry in the United States. Product activity, promotion and innovation in the category; Kellogg's Pop-Tarts in microwaveable packages; Pillsbury's Toaster Strudel; Tropical Wave's line extensions; Consumers' demand for convenient meal solutions.
- Ohh La La Patisserie. Clapson, Dan // Avenue: Calgary;Dec2013, p48
A review is offered for Ohh La La Patisserie shop located in Calgary, Alberta.
- Heckuva Job, Brownies! // Retail Traffic;Jul2006, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p19
The article reports on the competition of trading brownies by pastry industries in the U.S.
- Time estimation and orientation mediated by transient mood. Hornik, Jacob // Journal of Socio-Economics;Fall92, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p209
Reports on the impact of temporary affective states on consumers' temporal judgements. Consumer temporal judgements as a central issue in consumer behavior research; Effects of mood on subjects' time perception and orientation.
- Don't waste their time. // Marketing Tools;Oct96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p32
Presents a list of time-wasters that turn off consumers and business-to-business customers. Includes slow checkout lines and confusing displays in retail stores; Confusing and hard to understand advertising; Returning of merchandise bought from direct marketers; Lack of picture of products or...
- Do Consumers Know What They Will Like? Snell, Jackie; Gibbs, Brian J. // Advances in Consumer Research;1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p277
Examines people's anticipation of their own responses to product attributes. Intuitive hedonics.
- The Case of the Dusty Stair Climber: A Taxonomy and Exploratory Study of Product Nonuse. Bower, Amanda B.; Sprott, David E. // Advances in Consumer Research;1995, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p582
Presents a study of product nonuse. Development of a taxonomy of product nonuse; Identification of two categories of nonuse due to decision factors.