The benefits to f/s of software beta-tests
- Remote Control. Krummert, Bob // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul99, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p46
Discusses the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software in the food service industry. Predictions on the ERP market by 2002; Why enterprise software has not really caught on in the restaurant industry; Information on the the restaurant ERP strategy.
- Menu management. Hodl, James J. // Casino Journal;Feb2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p37
Provides information on the EatecNetX software-based management system for foodservice and retail operations from Emeryville, California-based Eatec Corp. Features of the software; Background on the company; Benefits of the software to casinos with multiple dining outlets. INSET: Eatec milestones.
- TWEAKING ON-THE-FLY: Menu-cost software offers instant bottom-line insight. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p148
Explains how a computer-based costing and food management computer software can help food service operators. Ways for using the software; Tips for using the software to control the budget; Things to avoid in using the menu costing software.
- FOOD AND RESTAURANTS. // Travel & Leisure;Aug2010, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p120
The article reviews several smartphone applications on food service and restaurant ratings such as Zagat to Go, RoadStoves, and Foodspotting.
- Cyntergy aids Daylight. // Hotel & Motel Management;09/06/99, Vol. 214 Issue 15, p59
Reports that Cyntergy is supplying Daylight Software with implementation and training services for its Daylight enterprise sales and catering software.
- CHEF'S HELPER. // ColoradoBiz;Dec2000, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p55
Presents information on the ChefTec PDA software developed by Culinary Software Services Inc. to help chefs and other food service professionals deal with inventory problems. Introduction of a PDA color version of the software; Uses of the software; Cost of the software.
- TO TRACK SALES, MEALS: Air Force Clubs adopt new system for catering. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p5
Deals with the Caterease software implemented by the U.S. Air Force for its catering. Benefits of the software to Air Force clubs; Comments from Mike Cecil, chief of field operations for the Air Force Club division.
- Eatec Corporation. // Hospitality Upgrade;Spring2004, p76
Provides information on Eatec Corp., a provider of enterprise back-office software and services for the foodservice industry and hospitality industries. Offer of the EatecNetX, recognized as a state-of-the-art foodservice management system that is centralized, scalable, Web-centric and...
- What is the Right Test Software? Kolts, Bertram S. // Environmental Engineering;Mar99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
Offers tips on choosing test software package. Goal in selecting a test software package; Scope of the test applications; Creation of a feature list; Preparation of implementation plan.