- New Mosaic Ramekins from Carlisle. // Gourmet Retailer;Jun2001, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p26
Features Mosaic Ramekins from Carlisle Food Service Products. Use for serving sauces and salad dressings; Design for storage and safety; Availability of colors and designs.
- Parmacek to retire from Carlisle FoodService after 43-year career. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p132
Reports on the retirement of Robert Parmacek as chairman of Carlisle FoodService Products effective January 1, 1999. Career history; Accomplishments.
- Color-Coded Cutting Boards. // Journal of Environmental Health;Oct1999, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p56
Evaluates the Sparta Spectrum Color-Coded Cutting Boards from Carlisle FoodService Products. Advantage of using the cutting board; Features of the cutting board; Sizes of the color-coded cutting boards.
- Carlisle launches Mexican production. // Plastics News;6/7/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 16, p3
Announces the opening of Carlisle Foodservice Products Inc.'s injection molding plant in Chihuahua, Mexico.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p68
Looks at several products for the food service market. Features of the gas and electric V Series Braising Pans from Vulcan; Color available for the Petal Mist Trays of Carlisle FoodService Products; Functionality features of the Bizerba Vertical Slicers from Univex.
- Equipment Shopper. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p124
Introduces several equipments and supplies used in food service. Features of the Sparta Tile & Grout Brush offered from Carlisle FoodService Products; Details on the Hot@Hand Buffet Cart offered from Vikron; Design of the Swirl Bowls from Cambro.
- Business Bites. // Equipment Solutions;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p10
Presents news briefs on awards given to business enterprises in the U.S. foodservice industry as of September 2005. Recognition of Carlisle Foodservice Products with the Outstanding Supplier for Supplies Award given by the Supply and Equipment Foodservice Alliance; Information on the...
- Proex Inc. buy gives Carlisle thermoforming. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;2/11/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p1
The article focuses on the acquisition of Proex Inc. by Carlisle FoodService Products Inc. in order to develop Carlisle as the best source for all food-service and sanitary maintenance product needs. It mentions that Carlisle FoodService will operate Proex as a separate company, and Lon Frye,...
- Carlisle FoodService unveils series of new appointments. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p60
Highlights the executive appointments of Carlisle FoodService Products, a diversified manufacturer of food-related products. Promotion of Steve Haith to director of national sales; Appointment of Kevin Allen as marketing manager; Appointment of Tim Riordan to the post of director of sales for...