Rate Rise Prompts N.J. to Delay Transportation Refunding of Up to $1.9B
- Milwaukee County to Investigate Bear Stearns Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p4
Reports on the plans to investigate Milwaukee County, Wisconsin's selection of Bear Stearns & Co. to manage bond refunding issues. Complaints over the county's selection process and its lack of record-keeping; Lawsuit filed against Bear Stearns in Chicago, Illinois; Criteria used by the county...
- Hefty $8.5B Calendar Includes $2B Taxable Connecticut Deal. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p6
The article reports on an estimated $8.5 billion of competitive and negotiated volume deal in Connecticut. The deal will be priced by Bear Stearns & Co. Inc. after the firm takes indications of interest from institutional investors. The larger of the two airport deals will come from Sacramento...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31824, p30
Provides information on municipal bonds of various U.S. states as of February 2004. Appointment of Bear Stearns to handle the Miami-Dade, Florida aviation revenue bond issuance; State appropriation-backed debt of Kentucky; Appointment of BB&T Capital Markets to handle the Virginia Public...
- Indiana Bond Bank Issuing $300 Million for Water-Sewer SRF. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p3
Reports that the Indiana Bond Bank will issue bonds for the state's revolving fund for water and sewer project loans. Mixture of refunding bonds and tax-exempt revolving fund bonds; Issuance of the bonds through a negotiated sale through with Bear, Stearns & Co.; Ratings from Fitch Ratings and...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31892, p32
Reports that Maine is preparing for its annual general obligation (GO) bond sale of about $130 million in fixed-rate tax-exempt and taxable debt. Approval of the plain-vanilla GOs in two separate bond referendums; Final maturity of the debt to be just under 10 years.
- N.C. Panel OKs $338M for Health Facilities. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/16/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31906, p5
Reports that the North Carolina House Finance Committee has passed a legislative bill to allow the state to sell $338 million of debt for university health facilities. Debt will be paid by transfers from trust funds financed by the state's share of the 1998 Master Settlement Agreement with...
- Mixed Results in Primary, Secondary; Bear Stearns Prices Connecticut GOs. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p2
Reports on the results of introduced bonds and secondary market trading due to Treasury bond prices going down and climbing stock markets in the U.S. during the week ended on November 3, 2001. Impact of drop in weekly jobless claims in the week on the bonds; Performance of Bear, Stearns & Co....