Maine Readies Its Annual Plain-Vanilla GO Bond Sale
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p2
Highlights U.S. government securities prices as of July 12, 2005 closing.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31894, p56
Presents statistical figures on the performance of United States government bonds as of May 28, 2004. Approval status of bonds from Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington; Underwriter choice; Expected date of sale.
- Triple-A Rated Georgia Sets Mostly Tax-Exempt $103M Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p3
Reports that the state of Georgia will wrap up its bond deals for the year 2005 with a general obligation offering that will consist of five-year bonds. Structure of the triple-A debt that the state will issue; Lead bond counsel and financial adviser of the deal; Purpose of the bond issuance.
- D.C. Issues $827M, Completing Its Largest Ever GO Deal. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;6/8/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32646, p4
The article announces the completion of the largest ever general obligation bonds (GOs) sale totaling $827 million, including the $251 million refunding bonds of Washington (D.C.) on June 7, 2007. The refunding bonds were initially scheduled to be competitively priced, along with the $576.4...
- Harris County Preps Back-to-Back Issues for Houston Port, Toll Road. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/16/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32219, p38
Reports on the issuance of toll revenue bonds for financing the projects of the Port of Houston Authority and the Harris County Toll Road Authority in Texas. Estimates on the total value of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Profitability of toll revenue bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 6. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31858, p2
Presents a public finance snapshot in the United States as of April 6, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond buyer's 30-day visible supply.
- Retail Scoops Up St. Louis Sewer Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p2
Reports on the Metropolitan Saint Louis Sewer District's sale of its long-term revenue bond debt to retail buyers. Comments of District Treasurer Karl Tyminski on estimated savings in interest costs; Average interest rate of the 30-year bonds; Uses of proceeds of the deal.
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...
- Texas Revs Up Issuance. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p1
The article reports that Texas is gearing up for massive bond issuance, as it embarks on a new era of transportation funding. These bonds may have a maturity of up to 20 years, and annual debt service can be no more than 10% of revenue into the fund. Two-thirds of the proceeds from the funds...