New IDA Leader
- Hunting a Head. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/3/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31711, p35
Reports on the launch of search by Southwestern Illinois Development Authority for executive director after canceling its contract with director Joe Behnken.
- Army: Budget Cuts Would Threaten Industry Ability To Deliver FVL. Warwick, Graham // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/9/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p1
The article reports that the U.S. Army budget cuts will delay the Future Vertical Lift (FVL) program under the Aviation Restructuring Initiative (ARI). Topics discussed include the initiative which aims to remake old designs and deliver advanced rotorcraft; impact of budget cuts on the airline...
- Pressure on new man in hot seat. Carroll, David // Travel Trade;12/1/2004, p4
Reports on the pressure faced by the Tourism Australia managing director Scott Morrison in Australia. Expectation of the local tourism industry from the body; Career highlights of Morrison; Injection of funding to the body by the government.
- RDA bosses expect equal budget cut. // Regeneration & Renewal;10/3/2008, p3
The article reports that chief executives of regional development agencies (RDA) are seeking for proportionate cut of its total budget following the implementation of a Â£300 million spending budget cut by the government in England. It explains that the chief executives have discussed the...
- D.C. Treasurer Anthony Calhoun Quits for Private Sector. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p4
Reports on the resignation of N. Anthony Calhoun as Treasurer of Washington D.C. Agreement of Calhoun to stay on as an adviser in the city's treasury office until a successor is hired; Accomplishments of the treasurer in the Office of Finance and Treasury throughout the Office of the Chief...
- National Strategy of Ukraine for Prevention and Counteraction of the Legalization (Laundering) of the Proceeds of Crime. Butkevich, Sierghej // Internal Security;Jan-Jun2013, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p95
The article presents current issues in determining the nature and characteristics of organizational and legal aspects of the strategy of prevention and counteraction of legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime and terrorist financing in Ukraine. In the paper, the author scrutinizes...
- Federal Budget and Accounting Agencies. // Congressional Digest;Apr47, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p106
Reports on the Federal Budget and Accounting Act in the U.S. Creation of spending agencies, the Bureau of the Budget and the general Accounting Office; Provision of a national budgeting system for the country; Details of provisions of Executive Order.
- The "Money" Committees in Congress. // Congressional Digest;Apr47, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p108
Reports on the creation of special committees responsible for raising Federal revenue and controlling expenditures in the U.S. Division of duties of raising revenue and appropriating funds; Passage of the Legislative reorganization Act to control the functions of the money committees; Privilege...
- Troubled D.C.-Area Water-Sewer Agency Hopes to Put Projects Back on Track. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p4
Reports that Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission finance officials are optimistic that its plans to issue debt will not be affected despite intra-agency disputes that have delayed several capital projects. Reason for the dismissal of general manager John Griffin and his deputy, Michael...