Muni Volatility Rate Reaches Highest Levels Since 1981
- Pennsylvania to Competitively Sell $275M of Debt Next Week. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p3
Reports on Pennsylvania's plan to competitively price new-money general obligation debt in June 2004 as part of the commonwealth's routine borrowing plans. Sale of the 20-year fixed-rate bonds on June 8 and is scheduled to close on June 17; Ratings assigned by Fitch Ratings and Standard & Poor's...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p33
Presents data concerning the U.S. economy and municipal bond market as of July 19, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields.
- Atlanta One Step Closer to $680M Water-Sewer Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p5
Reports that the Atlanta City Council in Atlanta, Georgia has approved a measure for the issuance of water and wastewater revenue bonds by the city government. Financial advisers for the bond package; Objectives of the water and wastewater revenue bonds; Details on the bond rating for the city's...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 10. // Bond Buyer;5/11/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32130, p2
The article presents statistical information depicting trends in the municipal bonds of the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 2. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Presents a chart on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004, which includes government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- Munis Soften, Treasuries Down Again; Market Girds for Employment Data. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 2, 2004. Total amount of new issues sold in the market; Expected release of the May employment report, and its implications for the bond market; Expected increase in May payrolls; Repricing of serials; Total amount of...
- Market Post: Conn. Prices; Munis Weaken. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/21/2014, Issue F345, p1
The last of the big pre-holiday new issue supply hit the municipal bond market on Thursday, with the state of Connecticut leading the pack.
- Municipals Finish Little Changed; $1.7 Billion Houston Deal Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;5/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31887, p2
Reports on the finish of municipal bonds in the U.S. on May 18, 2004. Reason behind the suspension of the two-day rally in the government bond market; Account of the economic release of housing data; Approximation of the total worth of sizable new issues that came to market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 13. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31884, p2
Presents a chart showing economic indicators and pertinent information concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of May 14, 2004. Initial jobless claims; Producer price index; Government securities prices; Municipal Bond Index.