MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, May 25
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, August 18. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p2
Presents charts on government securities and economic indicators in the United States as of August 18, 2005.
- Munis Weaker, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;12/13/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32773, p2
The article reports developments concerning the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. on December 12, 2007. According to the authors, municipal bonds weakened during the day, following the Treasuries market that reversed gains on December 11, made in the aftermath of the Federal...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, April 14. // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p2
Delves into the U.S. bond market as of April 14, 2004. Performance of the economic indicators such as consumer price index (CPI), CPI excluding food and energy and international trade; Prices of government securities and the municipal bond index.
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher On Reports Fed Will Stick to Plan. Chesla, Nicoleas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31928, p2
Reports on the state of the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Plan of the Federal Reserve Board policymakers to tighten rates at a measured pace; Increase in consumer price index in June; Growth of the core rate; Rise in consumer confidence index in July.
- Week's New Muni Deals Start to Price in a Steady Market. BARNETT, CHIP; WEITZMAN, AARON // Bond Buyer;10/26/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34601, p2
The article reports that top quality municipal bonds remained unchanged in the U.S. on October 25, 2016. The yield on the 30-year benchmark muni general obligation bond was steady at more than two percent. A chart is also presented on consumer confidence in the country in September and October 2016.
- Consumer Confidence Drops 5.1 Percent. Hogsett, Don // Home Textiles Today;5/2/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p19
Reports on the decrease of consumer spending and retail sales in the U.S. market. Factors that contributed to the decline of the country's economic activity; Reason for the lack of consumer confidence in the economy; Outlook for the next six months.
- US Economic Activity Shows Strength. // Chemical Market Reporter;5/31/2004, Vol. 265 Issue 22, p19
Reports that the U.S. economy continues to show signs of both a leading index of economic indicators and improved consumer confidence in the second quarter of 2004. Increase of the U.S. leading index; Reflection of improved economic growth and gross domestic product; Industries that contributed...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, December 27. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Present charts on government securities and economic indicators in the United States as of December 27, 2000. Leading economic indicators index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, Sept 23. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Presents charts on municipal bonds and economic indicators in the U.S. as of September 23, 2004, such as initial jobless claims and the Municipal Bond Index.